1. 1. MK Ultra. Yay or nay?

• Loving it!
    • It's ok
    • It's not ok
    • WTF is this s*it???

:awesome:

Wish they'd hurry up and announce this as the next single

This!

+1 million. I was screaming a bit too much, that I kinda missed actually listening to it properly :LOL: They best play it at Wembers

Thats pretty much what I did for a lot of it when they played it for the first time in Birmingham. I'll never forget how rather emotional and just euphoric it all was though!:D

This!

Thats pretty much what I did for a lot of it when they played it for the first time in Birmingham. I'll never forget how rather emotional and just euphoric it all was though!:D

Yep it really was (I was at the London gig). Everyone wanted it so bad, and when they played it, I don't think me and my mate could quite believe it :LOL: I just remember screaming my heart out.....:LOL:

Yep it really was (I was at the London gig). Everyone wanted it so bad, and when they played it, I don't think me and my mate could quite believe it :LOL: I just remember screaming my heart out.....:LOL:

They OPENED with Emkay at Deck the Hall Ball. :D

I'd really like to hear it with some live strings though, instead of the backing track.

So is MK Ultra one of the rare songs they don't play often live off the new album? That'd be a shame because it's one of my favorites along with Unnatural Selection and EG. I always felt Unnatural Selection and MK Ultra went together and both felt more like classic Muse than anything else off the album.

So is MK Ultra one of the rare songs they don't play often live off the new album? That'd be a shame because it's one of my favorites along with Unnatural Selection and EG. I always felt Unnatural Selection and MK Ultra went together and both felt more like classic Muse than anything else off the album.

They only played it twice in the UK.

Didn't play it at all until half-way through the tour then all but 2 or 3 gigs on the second half.

Silly Muse.

They only played it twice in the UK.

Didn't play it at all until half-way through the tour then all but 2 or 3 gigs on the second half.

Silly Muse.

Haha, so maybe they realized it's a fan favorite and hopefully it'll be on the setlist on the upcoming tour. I just love the guitars so much on it and the buildup with the drums perfectly matches his vocal intensity.

Haha, so maybe they realized it's a fan favorite and hopefully it'll be on the setlist on the upcoming tour. I just love the guitars so much on it and the buildup with the drums perfectly matches his vocal intensity.

I would hope, now they've seen the reaction to it, that they make it a regular. Who knows with them though.

I haven't listened to the album in a bit either but a large part of that is the insane number of new albums I have (pretty much 2 a week) and the fact I recently got Showbiz to finish their discography and I've been spending time with it. As my first Muse show draws near I imagine I'll be on a heavy Muse binge.

They had better play it on the US tour.

I kind of already covered this on the previous page, but I don't think I can even convey in words how hard I'll jizz in my pants.

Not that that's physically possible, having girly bits and all, but biology don't stop the Muse love what what

I've overplayed this song, and got sick of it. ...i know :( I don't want to but i learnt the structure so well, it's lost it's spark. :'(

This is why I don't solely play songs and play full albums instead, haha. That would just suck way too much and I keep myself from overplaying albums too.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived