• 3 weeks later...

Showbiz - Sunburn

OoS - New Born

(H) - Shrinking Universe

Absolution - Butterflies and Hurricanes

BH&R - KoC

TR - I belong to you :$

gah Absolution was the hardest, definitely.

BHAR: Hoodoo (sue me)

sue you? no way! Hoodoo is a-fucking-mazing.

D: This is incredibly hard...

Showbiz: Muscle Museum

Origin of Symmetry: Citizen Erased

Absolution: Stockholm Syndrome

Blackholes and Revelations: City of Delusion

The Resistance: MK Ultra

I choose my favourites, so It would be different if you asked for what I would consider the 'best' like Exogenesis instead of MK Ultra.

I choose my favourites, so It would be different if you asked for what I would consider the 'best' like Exogenesis instead of MK Ultra.

Exogenesis is not "better" than MK Ultra. You can't say you like this song more, but that other one is better. It's all down to opinion. Exogenesis may be better in the sort of classical musical sense, but MK Ultra is better all round to just listen to. :shifty:

Exogenesis is not "better" than MK Ultra. You can't say you like this song more, but that other one is better. It's all down to opinion. Exogenesis may be better in the sort of classical musical sense, but MK Ultra is better all round to just listen to. :shifty:

I don't know. I think I can understand where this person is coming from. For example, I may believe that the film "Casablanca" is one of the all-time greats in cinema. It may move me unlike any other film, yet I don't believe it has a great replay value, so I may not label it as a favorite. Whereas, I may not feel that a comedy, such as "Wedding Crashers," is great cinema, yet I can watch it time and again and therefore label it as a favorite. Perhaps they feel the same way in relation to "Exogenesis" and "MK Ultra," where they feel that "Exogenesis" is the superior track in terms of quality, yet won't listen to it nearly as much as "MK Ultra". I'm not sure if that's exactly where they were coming from, but that's how I understood it. ::shrugs::

I don't know. I think I can understand where this person is coming from. For example, I may believe that the film "Casablanca" is one of the all-time greats in cinema. It may move me unlike any other film, yet I don't believe it has a great replay value, so I may not label it as a favorite. Whereas, I may not feel that a comedy, such as "Wedding Crashers," is great cinema, yet I can watch it time and again and therefore label it as a favorite. Perhaps they feel the same way in relation to "Exogenesis" and "MK Ultra," where they feel that "Exogenesis" is the superior track in terms of quality, yet won't listen to it nearly as much as "MK Ultra". I'm not sure if that's exactly where they were coming from, but that's how I understood it. ::shrugs::

Yeah, but the which is "better" is all in the eyes of the beholder :happy:

Showbiz - Showbiz

Origin of Symmetry - Micro Cuts

Hullabaloo - Shrinking Universe

Absolution - (Gah, so many to choose from) TiRO is the obvious answer for me, but dig deeper and I might turn up The Small Print.

BHaR - Exo-Politics (but a live version of KoC is winner)

The Resistance - Unnatural Selection

It was pretty easy to come up with these with the exception of the Absolution album. Too many favorites on there and I think I realize that it is indeed my favorite Muse album ever. :)

Archived