Any other bands similar to Muse?

DarkChronic

Hmmm.... apart from Muse not sounding like Radiohead? I hear Dream Theatre are pretty Muse-esque though I can't confirm it.

New band called Fear of Music, they're clearly VERY Muse influenced. One of the songs on their EP (Millions Screaming) is their little epic, the end of which is more than reminiscent of the final part of Citizen Erased.

Hmmm.... apart from Muse not sounding like Radiohead? I hear Dream Theatre are pretty Muse-esque though I can't confirm it.

New band called Fear of Music, they're clearly VERY Muse influenced. One of the songs on their EP (Millions Screaming) is their little epic, the end of which is more than reminiscent of the final part of Citizen Erased.

Do you have a link ???

Is it just me who thinks that Muse just don't sound like Radiohead. I've got all the Muse albums and all the Radiohead albums and I just don't see the comparison.

i played muse in car journey an my mate thought it was radiohead an he loves them......but atleast i got him into muse aswell lol.

Is it just me who thinks that Muse just don't sound like Radiohead. I've got all the Muse albums and all the Radiohead albums and I just don't see the comparison.

I don't see it either, although most of my friends just count Radiohead and Muse as the same band.

Archived