-The intro of Uprising was on at the beginning of Come Dine With Me.

-Undisclosed Desires was on in the background for like 10 seconds on some programme on BBC1.

-My dad was watching some football match at wembley on TV and it was half time and i could hear Knights Of Cydonia on in the background.

-Me and my friends were in some crappy clothes shop and we were about to walk out when Uprising came on so we went back in and pretended to look at the clothes. As soon as it finished we left.

I laughed when I heard it. I thought you didn't watch hockey? :LOL:

I didn't. I was eating dinner and my dad was watching it on ze tv. I heard it and was like :awesome: then I heard Gaga and was like :stunned::LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:.

Then my sister texted me to tell me they played Muse. :happy:

Supermassive Black Hole, Map of the Problematique, Uprising and Hysteria were all on this olympics programme on BBC1 last night.

I watched that too. They also played The Killers' Human and Losing Touch. My two favourite bands on one programme :D

Also heard Blackout on an advert for some Discovery Channel programme.

I went to wicksteed park today website here and whilst i was on the 'astroglide' i could hear all of absolution being played in the 'laser tag arena'......twas great!!!! lol

...i have also heard apocalypse please being played in Topman/Topshop in peterborough

.....so that leads me to the question: 'Where have YOU heard muse being played?"

:D

Radio :)

Short clip of SMBH video on Buzzcocks just now - about getting salmonella.

How annoying, they got the details wrong and lumped us in with the crazy death-threat-writing MCR fans :mad:

I kinda hoped this would involve Matt's legendary 'take them to a higher level' quote :LOL: