Your Muse Collection! (And Collecting Questions)

Niall

Got Random 1-8 for £30, not bad! Some guy got a few from a bankrupt swedish music place, he's selling a few on ebay for around £30ea atm, like 2 left i think

I bought mine a couple of weeks ago for £15 :p

This is probably a stupid question but how would I go about getting Do We Need This: Rarities and B sides?

A torrent, perhaps?

How much do you think a Dead Star/In Your World CD01 is worth?

I bought mine for around £8, I think, about a year ago.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm thinking about getting about getting a Random 1-8 EP, one on eBay has a picture of the disk and has the misprinted logo on the disk, one doesn't have any pictures of the disk. Any recommendations??

I'm thinking about getting about getting a Random 1-8 EP, one on eBay has a picture of the disk and has the misprinted logo on the disk, one doesn't have any pictures of the disk. Any recommendations??

I just had a look at mine and I don't see a misprint :erm:

Edit: I just looked on Musewiki and some are misprinted, some not. I was worried mine was a fake for a minute there :LOL:

I'd get the misprinted one if I were you.

My collection is growing quite large/expensive as I have taken to collecting the singles.

Albums:

Showbiz

OoS

Absolution

BHaR

Live:

Hullabaloo (Soundtrack + DVD)

Absolution Tour

HAARP

EP's:

Random 1-8

Singles:

Unintended 1&2

Muscle Museum 1&2 (UK Version)

Sunburn 1&2

New Born 2

Plug in Baby 1&2

Bliss (1,2 & DVD)

In Your World/Dead Star

Sing for Abso (CD)

Hysteria (CD)

TIRO (CD & DVD)

Starlight (CD & DVD)

Knights (CD)

Supermassive Black Hole (CD)

Promos:

Knights of Cydonia

I tend to buy a couple of singles with every wage packet. Will need to save up for a Muse EP soon :)

so what is muse EP?

i think it was on buy it now for 24 pounds.. that's a really good price for a sealed copy.

• 3 weeks later...
hello,i love song that are nice to hear in ear.anything can do for mw.

May I advise you to change your location to something a little less detailed for your own protection. Forgive me for sounding like a parent.

• 3 weeks later...

Finally finished my numbered promo collection! I'm currently making plans to build a box for them, just started planning out where everything's going to go. :)

And that MUSE 9 is absolutely 100% real, so long as no one has any follow up questions. :D

Click for bigger photos:

muse_promos_01_small.jpg

muse_promos_02_small.jpg

muse_promos_03_small.jpg

muse_promos_04_small.jpg

muse_promos_05_small.jpg

muse_promos_06_small.jpg

muse_promos_07_small.jpg

Apologies if this is too image heavy, I did check the rules beforehand but not sure if I may have missed something!

Archived