Your Muse Collection! (And Collecting Questions)

Niall

I've bought every Muse vinyl pretty much - and I gave them all away to someone special over a period of time. I used to find them in shops for 99p and stuff. Why oh why did I not buy them for myself too? I'm finding myself on ebay contemplating spending a fortune. FFS Gem. :facepalm:

I finally brought my Muse collection from my parents house to my flat. I might photograph it for you if you're lucky.

I've bought every Muse vinyl pretty much - and I gave them all away to someone special over a period of time. I used to find them in shops for 99p and stuff. Why oh why did I not buy them for myself too? I'm finding myself on ebay contemplating spending a fortune. FFS Gem. :facepalm:

I finally brought my Muse collection from my parents house to my flat. I might photograph it for you if you're lucky.

Ooh, please do :)

I just missed out on the batch of 5 vinyls someone was selling - all OoS era. My fault for bidding with 30 seconds to spare instead of 10 or less! It went for £80 odd, making them about £16ish each, which isn't bad considering the prices some of them are going for lately. The MM signed copy, Uno and a few others went for £136 yesterday. Madness.

I can't remember if I posted my last pic on here. There's a few t shirts missing from it.

I clearly need more t shirts though. Hardly any compared to Dalia's!

:p

I probably have a few too many t-shirts, tbh :chuckle: Your collection is brill - so many rarities. I wonder how you find some of them! I supose I should branch out of just eBay searching... there are a few other collectors' sites that I need to sift through.

Posters covering every inch of my wall no joke

muse clock

Model of M1D1

Model of Glitterati

Fake glitterati nails

Blue LED shades

Red and Black triangle shades

Showbiz

Origin Of Symmetry

Alsolution

Black Holes

The Resistance

Hullabaloo

Resistance Single

Abbey road DVD

Absolution Tour

Muse:Under review

Muse Pillow

Muse plush dolls

Matt Bellamy statue

Almost all magazines released in the US and quite a few from the UK, like Q and Kerrang

Matt bellamy's flag shirt

5 shirts from Their Resistance tour

Muse Belt

1 shirt from BH&R tour

Red Blazer ( ;) )

Matt's Dsquared2 shoes that he wore at wembley in 2007

Muse hoodie

Muse shoes

Uprising Teddy bear

Muse ipod skin

Glitterati pendant

Muse dogtag

Chris's Harmonica caught 9/28/10

confetti from 3 muse concerts

eyeball balloon shell

Muse bag

Muse towel

Lifesize glitterati

all the songs EVER on my ipod.

Loads of concert stuff as in signs, tickets and stuff.

And that's all i can remember right now >.<

Archived