Here is mine Muse related tattoo, got it done a few months ago. Thinking about getting a Muse lyrics around it but haven't decide the words yet. I want it to be something meaningful.

It actually looks like an huge ink spot when the picture is so small so please enlarge the image :rolleyes:

cayn4perky0.th.jpg

My hubby has a bootleg t shirt with that image on it. It's his favourite. I think its a cool tattoo, must have hurt like a bastard getting it done with all the black. I don't think a girl could pull that off but I lurve it on a bloke :happy:

Here is mine Muse related tattoo, got it done a few months ago. Thinking about getting a Muse lyrics around it but haven't decide the words yet. I want it to be something meaningful.

It actually looks like an huge ink spot when the picture is so small so please enlarge the image :rolleyes:

cayn4perky0.th.jpg

Cool, and thanks for joining my Facebook group :D

cayn4perky0.th.jpg

Oh my god, that's awesome. Let's get married.

i have thought through muse tattoo ideas for a while and decided i want muse lyrics with the music.. if you get me? along my back.

but i'm finding it hard to find the music for Citizen Erased on the internet in good quality.

could anyone help?

sorry i cant help but that is a good song to do i was thinking about that song or B@H having some of the lyrics going around my wrist:D

sorry i cant help but that is a good song to do i was thinking about that song or B@H having some of the lyrics going around my wrist:D

someone has linked me now but thanks :D

yes i have pondered over the idea of a muse-related tattoo for some time. i know i'm only 18 but i have liked them since i was 11.

i am going to have some lyrics on my foot, and then lyrics with the music on my back.

i already have music notes on my ankle, so i'm sticking with a music theme hehe

someone has linked me now but thanks :D

yes i have pondered over the idea of a muse-related tattoo for some time. i know i'm only 18 but i have liked them since i was 11.

i am going to have some lyrics on my foot, and then lyrics with the music on my back.

i already have music notes on my ankle, so i'm sticking with a music theme hehe

trust me age dosent matter im only 16 but when you love something so much and you have that dedication in you go for it

same here i was 12 when i found muse and radiohead and they have been a big part of my life and who i am today

I'm a complete and total tattoo snob. Honestly, it upsets me when i see a bad or even "ok" tattoo. I think they're something that should be perfect and done by someone incredibly talented in many aspects of art.

That sad, i usually fucking despise cheesy logo tattoos etc. but i would strongly consider getting one Muse quote tattood on me somewhere very inconspicuous.

"How much are you worth if you can't come down to earth?"

Slightly different to how the words are said in New Born, but in general it's a quote i love. It reflects alt of my general beliefs.Oh, and yourunintended, that's not bad at all. I can tell your artist definately had some talent!

I'm a complete and total tattoo snob. Honestly, it upsets me when i see a bad or even "ok" tattoo. I think they're something that should be perfect and done by someone incredibly talented in many aspects of art.

That sad, i usually fucking despise cheesy logo tattoos etc. but i would strongly consider getting one Muse quote tattood on me somewhere very inconspicuous.

"How much are you worth if you can't come down to earth?"

Slightly different to how the words are said in New Born, but in general it's a quote i love. It reflects alt of my general beliefs.Oh, and yourunintended, that's not bad at all. I can tell your artist definately had some talent!

well thank you! I really took a lot of time with the design and everything. I originally drew it myself, but the design was too small to transfer.

Like you said, I agree that a tattoo should be special and meaningful; something like winnie the pooh on your inner thigh is not something original, nor can you show it off and feel as proud as I do to have mine.

Mine has so much meaning to it that it would take me days to explain. Although the song and Starlight's lyrics aren't my absolute favorite, it was a song that I could relate to during a very difficult time in my senior year of high school. I enveloped everything that was going on and turned it into a symbol of myself overcoming the biggest obstacle in my life.

Just as you said the content of the tattoo should be unique, I think that the placement has to be right as well. I placed mine on my back for a symbol of the hardship being "behind me." I put it on my right shoulder blade because I will never forget what happened, and when I want to remind myself how strong I am, I can just turn around in a mirror and see my wonderful tattoo, and feel happy again.

Okay, that was probably way too much elaboration, but I love it when people say they like my tattoo.

And no one ever knows it's Muse... :'(

What does the sheet music look like for Hysteria's guitar solo?

This part:

End of solo

e||-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------||

B||-13-----13-12-10/12-12-------12-12-13/15-15-------15-13-12/13-13-------15-13-12/13-||

G||---12------------------12-------------------14-------------------14----------------||

D||-----14-------------------12-------------------15-------------------14-------------||

A||-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------||

E||-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------||

e||---------------------------------------------------------------||

B||-13-----13-12-10/12-12-------12-b13-----15-13-12/13-13---------||

G||---12------------------12------------------------------14------||

D||-----14-------------------12--------14--------------------14~--||

A||---------------------------------------------------------------||

E||---------------------------------------------------------------||

I was thinking to get a staff-band around my arm with that excerpt from it (maybe the bass underneath it too to make a grand clef).

• 3 weeks later...
All right, that was my first attempt at pasting pics! That was pretty bad! Im sorry to everyone for having to look at my hugley large arm! But you get the idea? 3 hours!:eek:

were muse really on the simpsons or is that just photoshop or something

Archived