No. I'm still toying with getting it done over by a pro.

Oh come on. Pretty please! YOu can;t talk about it and never ever show it. Would you get a proper DK one done over it?

i don't think i have any troubles with hair dye or tattoos, this would be my fifth.

and i doubt i'm going to hate it- i've been getting tattoos for 4 years now and i don't hate any of them yet.

and yes, i got it in japanese EXACTLY because it's not obvious and is so much more artistic looking.

i think it's pretty nice all in all, but it's going to need some touch ups being in black and white, given my track record with black and white tattoos.

you guys are just... i don't know. lol

just be glad it's me and not you if you hate it so much. :D

i don't think i have any troubles with hair dye or tattoos, this would be my fifth.

and i doubt i'm going to hate it- i've been getting tattoos for 4 years now and i don't hate any of them yet.

and yes, i got it in japanese EXACTLY because it's not obvious and is so much more artistic looking.

i think it's pretty nice all in all, but it's going to need some touch ups being in black and white, given my track record with black and white tattoos.

you guys are just... i don't know. lol

just be glad it's me and not you if you hate it so much. :D

I like it very much....:happy: it's very pretty indeed!:D:happy:

How did you manage to get it done? I thought that you can't tatoo over veins?

Archived