Please tell me your joking, you sad fucker.

Go on, get angry, but give it a few years, and see if you regret it, and if you dont? Well, thats a rather obsessive attachment to a band. And they ARE just a band.

yea but sum people go thru really bad times in their life and the only way out is through music.....and want to show appreciation to the band by gettin a tatoo!!

i know id do it....prolly get a chilis or a muse tatoo!

I thought I'd dredge this thread up again seeing as how I got my Muse tatoo today! Its the forks from origin of symetry, going down the back of my neck, and underneath it says "darkshines" with black stars either side. I love it! It looks like a siloette, all black ink, no orange or shading. Truely beautiful. I'm very pleased! :happy:

Post a pic, I love tattoos.

I designed one of my own but I haven't had the cash to get it done.

It's not a Muse one but it's music related.

i'm thinking about getting a muse related tattoo, but it has nothing to do with what the band means to me, only what the thing i want to be tattooed onto me means [which happens to be muse related].

i've given it alot of thought, but i really havent spoken much about it to anyone because i want it to come from me, and not be influenced by anyone elses opinion.

i'm not about to go out and get tattoed to rebel or get something meaningless tattooed onto me, that would be the only time i'd ever advise someone against it. if the muse logo means alot to them, it doesn't matter what you may think, it's their choice.

the tatoo guy who did my first tatoo gave me some great advice, i hope it helps in yanyone's decision:

1. pick a design, pick a place and everyday put the design in that place and if after a couple of months, you'll know whether or not you still want that.

2. take a generic design and make it your own. most tatoo artists are more than happy to help take something generic and make it more unique. this way it still means something to you, plus you put your own personal twist to it.

3. if you're female: imagine this tatoo/location of tatoo and what it would look like on your wedding day. i knew a girl who had a rose with a dagger thru it on her left shoulder blade, and when i was at her wedding, everyone was commenting on how trashy it looks...

i have a blue lightening bolt on my right wrist. why? (everyone needs a good reason now a days) when i was little i got struck by a lighening bolt and all i could see was blue for three days... the best part is it only cost 35 bucks and i can hide it with a watch.

I don't have to worry about 'wedding day' I've been there and

done that and got away as well!!

They can change the size of the tattoo on their scanners and computers at the tattoo studio near me. So you could design something thats about 2 inches and deside you want it to be just an inch. They shrink it down and it keeps all the details.

On a girl I think if you aren't into HUGE tattoos then keep it simple and make it about 1 to 2 inches altogether. Otherwise, if you are a big fan of them have it as large as you want!

• 6 months later...

i was thinking of making a tatto of matt, but just a silhouette, when he's holding his guitar in some cool way, if you know what i mean :indiff: so, iäve searched for "the perfect image" but i can't find one... if you have some really nice picture, let me know...

it would look really nice :p

i was thinking of making a tatto of matt, but just a silhouette, when he's holding his guitar in some cool way, if you know what i mean :indiff: so, iäve searched for "the perfect image" but i can't find one... if you have some really nice picture, let me know...

it would look really nice :p

:'(

Thats kind of a good idea i think, aslong as it was kept kinda small and neat it could look decent, here's a little rough idea i have come up with...

1234567y.jpg

its obviosuly a very rough kinda thing, which i quickly put together, obviosuly if i had spent more time on it i would of got rid of the amp at the side of him nd stuff :)

:cool:

Archived