how do we know it's not, like, press on?

it's pretty neat for a real tattoo.

It's an awful picture, but take away the red and it does have that "just done" look about it. Hmm...impossible to tell from a pic that quality though.

I quite like it :unsure:

It'll be a bitch to cover up if he decides to renounce Muse one day!

Perhaps just ONE of the little shadows would be cool.

But a lot of them? Like that? It just looks a bit tacky.

On a wee girl mebbe, on a bloke it would look pretty pathetic! There's meant to be a bunch of em anyway.

Must be a hell of a fan whoever it is. Come on own up, you must be on this board somewhere :LOL:

It'll be a bitch to cover up if he decides to renounce Muse one day!

:eek: BLASPHEMYYYYYYYY!!!!!

there is no "renounciation" of muse.

you are a muser homey what up g for life nigga!

west siiiiiide! :LOL:

ok, but yeah, i have a feeling i'll be a muser for life, unless they start putting out shite. then i can look back fondly on the days when they were the most aweomse, and put on my old records and do those deep picean sighs of great burden and depression.

(cuz they do them best) :D

:eek: BLASPHEMYYYYYYYY!!!!!

there is no "renounciation" of muse.

you are a muser homey what up g for life nigga!

west siiiiiide! :LOL:

ok, but yeah, i have a feeling i'll be a muser for life, unless they start putting out shite. then i can look back fondly on the days when they were the most aweomse, and put on my old records and do those deep picean sighs of great burden and depression.

(cuz they do them best) :D

Heheh I had to read that twice. It does seem that Muse are a band you eventually get bored of though :eek: I posted that somewhere on here once and had quite a few replies in agreement.

it doesn't look beautiful anyway

Who's to say what is and what isn't? That's personal preference for you, some people cover their entire bodies in tattoos and some people despise them *shrug* Beauty's in the eye of the beer holder, apparently.

Heheh I had to read that twice. It does seem that Muse are a band you eventually get bored of though :eek: I posted that somewhere on here once and had quite a few replies in agreement.

well, i'm not going to say it'll never happen, but i think i'll be amused by them for quite a while yet.

and even if i become bored with them, what better way to remember all the fond memories i have of them then a permanent coloured in scar?

well, i'm not going to say it'll never happen, but i think i'll be amused by them for quite a while yet.

and even if i become bored with them, what better way to remember all the fond memories i have of them then a permanent coloured in scar?

Amused by them :LOL: I bet they'd like that actually!

Tracee, Yes, what's the problem? :stunned:

I didn't think there was one! Sorry you've lost me. Do you mean the comment about getting bored of Muse? Just something I've noticed seems to happen among their fans. I'd post a link to the thread so you could see, but I can't for the life of me remember which one it was.

"I searched for muse tattoo thread and found thread that was getting stupid.

I respect my tattoo much so i do a new thread for it, and I hope to keep this thread the main thread for only Tattoo pics.

I don't even want your opinion, i Love my tattoo, so proud of it ;)

so here it is.."

epsn266922uk.th.gif

post more tattoo pics...

"I searched for muse tattoo thread and found thread that was getting stupid.

I don't even want your opinion, i Love my tattoo, so proud of it ;)

QUOTE]

WOW....I really love your tatoo, it's beautiful. :D

It's a face of a dragon.

Ohh I can see it now! Sorry, my eyes haven't been working well, I've spent a lot of this weekend researching/designing my 6th tattoo, mostly on the computer *has square eyes*

Your tattooist has done a good job anyway, they're very clean lines and no patches I can see.

Patches are always a good excuse to get back in the chair for a recolour though :$

Archived