:stunned:

I could make the world a much better place if I was given a shotgun and half an hour alone with the population of main Muse. Someone help me make this come true.

Take. shoot. kill.

pistol4.jpg

I'm sure the population of Main Muse could make the world a better place if they all had a shotgun and a half hour alone with you. And one other thing: May you die a slow and painful death involving a g-string and a rubber-chicken.

This board would be nothing without me. Why in the name of God would anyone want a tatto of a really ugly man on their body? I have two band tat's but without out the names and tehy both look funky as it is. Nothing against, say, the OOS Forks or some other Muse related things, but why Rat boy?

Also, how exactly would the g-string and rubber chicken cause me death, the thoughts are giving me a chubby.

This board would be nothing without me. Why in the name of God would anyone want a tatto of a really ugly man on their body? I have two band tat's but without out the names and tehy both look funky as it is. Nothing against, say, the OOS Forks or some other Muse related things, but why Rat boy?

Also, how exactly would the g-string and rubber chicken cause me death, the thoughts are giving me a chubby.

Maybe it's a fetish-thing. I know of people who are turned on by horses. Maybe Sudden's into rats that sing and play guitar. Stranger things have happened, and who are we to judge.

Maybe it's a fetish-thing. I know of people who are turned on by horses. Maybe Sudden's into rats that sing and play guitar. Stranger things have happened, and who are we to judge.

I'm Fuzz. I judge all in my own little way and my judgements are final. Unless I argue with Wil and he 'tampers' with me.

Sorry, hun. But a shotgun is slightly bigger than that. But you get a blue star for effort today.

Wow because I was really refering to you when I agreed that there are some absolute tools on this board.

Wow because I was really refering to you when I agreed that there are some absolute tools on this board.

I'm just saying. A shotgun has a wider spread. You could get rid of more noobs in less time with a shotgun. That .45 would take forever. :p

:stunned::stunned::stunned::stunned: Uh... Right then... Carry on. :stunned::stunned::stunned:*I still think she'd be better*

:stunned: Take your words back. I still can't believe you said that.

:stunned: Take your words back. I still can't believe you said that.

Wait. You joined September 28th 2004. That was 6 days after my eighteenth birthday. Good on you. By the way. If you're mum's really dead: sorry 'bout that. If she's not and you're being funny: *I still think she'd be better* :indiff:

Wait. You joined September 28th 2004. That was 6 days after my eighteenth birthday. Good on you. By the way. If you're mum's really dead: sorry 'bout that. If she's not and you're being funny: *I still think she'd be better* :indiff:

That was a bit off topic wasn't it?

Your not sorry.

Yes. Well done gemsy :)

Aah! *Head explodes* Can't...comprehend...mind...overloading *soft hiss* Ah, that's better. I still think I should get a pancake tattoo on my forehead.

Aah! *Head explodes* Can't...comprehend...mind...overloading *soft hiss* Ah, that's better. I still think I should get a pancake tattoo on my forehead.

I hope you won't spam me now you know im Matt :) How are you?

I hope you won't spam me now you know im Matt :) How are you?

Meh. I think I lost some motor skills during that last meltdown. But who needs to tie their shoes anyway? BTW, anyone think it's weird this thread hasn't been closed yet?

Meh. I think I lost some motor skills during that last meltdown. But who needs to tie their shoes anyway? BTW, anyone think it's weird this thread hasn't been closed yet?

Well i would close it but i dont want to be mean to this person who actually wants a tattoo of me on themselves :stunned:

Well i would close it but i dont want to be mean to this person who actually wants a tattoo of me on themselves :stunned:

Schweet. I say we make this the "Official Main Muse Spamming Thread." This forum needs one.