uyea i was bored, and i thought, if this persons gonna go ahead with it, we may as well try and get a decent one for him so it doesn;t look horrible

You really think he's gonna go through with it? Let's see, Newbie's 1st post. In newbie's mind "Hmmm. I need something that'll get their attention so I can be accepted among the Musers. It needs to be edgy, not necissarily true, but edgy. Kazaa! I've got it. What places me among the ranks of other hardcore Muse fans?! Making people think I'm getting a Muse tattoo! That's perfect. They'll have to think I'm cool after that!" *Sarcasm meter is ressurected and procedes to explode again*

You really think he's gonna go through with it? Let's see, Newbie's 1st post. In newbie's mind "Hmmm. I need something that'll get their attention so I can be accepted among the Musers. It needs to be edgy, not necissarily true, but edgy. Kazaa! I've got it. What places me among the ranks of other hardcore Muse fans?! Making people think I'm getting a Muse tattoo! That's perfect. They'll have to think I'm cool after that!" *Sarcasm meter is ressurected and procedes to explode again*

lol maybe so, but atleast it amused me for like a minute to find something then make a sillouhette of it. but yea, ho knows, just coz it's their first post doesn't mean they're necessarily a new fan. it took me a while to make my way to the baords after i really got into muse.

lol maybe so, but atleast it amused me for like a minute to find something then make a sillouhette of it. but yea, ho knows, just coz it's their first post doesn't mean they're necessarily a new fan. it took me a while to make my way to the baords after i really got into muse.

Muse were my favourite band for over 3 years before I joined this board, I just got e-mail 6 years after everyone else.

Muse were my favourite band for over 3 years before I joined this board, I just got e-mail 6 years after everyone else.

Same situation with me for getting the internet in september, but i used to look around the board when it was muse-official.

ive been a fan since 1999/2000 :D *feels proud*

I know. I just like being sarcastic. It amuses me to no end. BTW. Do you like my avatar? I made it myself. :D

Same situation with me for getting the internet in september, but i used to look around the board when it was muse-official.

ive been a fan since 1999/2000 :D *feels proud*

That's about the fifth time I've given out the reason for my latecoming to the board, for some reason I constantly feel the need to let people know I'm a long time Muse fan, don't know why.

That's about the fifth time I've given out the reason for my latecoming to the board, for some reason I constantly feel the need to let people know I'm a long time Muse fan, don't know why.

Yeah i know what you mean, well people assume that you joined at a certain date which means you got into them at that time. When in fact i liked muse before most people.

I know. I just like being sarcastic. It amuses me to no end. BTW. Do you like my avatar? I made it myself. :D

lol very nice! that was a bit random! but yes sarcasm is fun, and it is so,mething that board definitely doen't lack, lol almost every thread would blow the sarcasm rador up!

Schweet. Well, I suppose it's aout time someone closes this thread. Unless you guys wanna see what other avatars I can make on paint.

lol maybe! or we can just use it as a random place to spam as much as possible before the mods get here,

yea i agree there aint much more meaning for this thread to stay...lol :LOL:

:stunned:

I could make the world a much better place if I was given a shotgun and half an hour alone with the population of main Muse. Someone help me make this come true.

I'm sure the population of Main Muse could make the world a better place if they all had a shotgun and a half hour alone with you. And one other thing: May you die a slow and painful death involving a g-string and a rubber-chicken.

I'm sure the population of Main Muse could make the world a better place if they all had a shotgun and a half hour alone with you. And one other thing: May you die a slow and painful death involving a g-string and a rubber-chicken.

Oooh, fun...

Archived