my bomber replica

musecasters

i have a pic if him on my wall from the brit awards and he has the guitar over his head doing the hammer ons before the ending riff and you can see the sticker there. pretty strange. also kev, any idea what the knob on the back of his access plate is?

Hey, i know this is a bit of a stupid question and may have been asked alreay, but have you got the plans for this geetar? Or circuit diagrams whatever you call them? Because i was interested in making a guitar my self, similar to the one you have made. If you could help out that would be splendid :D

i have a pic if him on my wall from the brit awards and he has the guitar over his head doing the hammer ons before the ending riff and you can see the sticker there. pretty strange. also kev, any idea what the knob on the back of his access plate is?

Thats for the midi

Hey, i know this is a bit of a stupid question and may have been asked alreay, but have you got the plans for this geetar? Or circuit diagrams whatever you call them? Because i was interested in making a guitar my self, similar to the one you have made. If you could help out that would be splendid :D

to be honest i have no plans as my mate has the rust relic, so i got measurements from that. & no curcuit diagrams as i didn't wire it. sorry but good luck :-)

Guest anonymousanimal
i think its a Ibanez super strat neck, but i stuck wiv the normal tele neck

guitars4.jpg

mattbomber7.jpg

What's the story behind the little music note motif?

What's the story behind the little music note motif?

a referance to my girlfriend, she bought a load of silver notes & put them in my wallet a few months ago, & she gave me £100 of manson vouchers for my birthday in april which was spent on the bomber replica, so its a thank u 2 her ;)

• 3 months later...

Archived