Sorry if this is annoying you but i really want to up the donations!

I only have a tenner.

http://board.muse.mu/showpost.php?p=6740912&postcount=1028

I've told you i will sort something out, just i'm a week late with my rent currently and can't pay it until wednesday.

And then i have to figure out where i can get the £45-50 for my ticket!

But by Monday 23rd i should be back on track with money coming in as normal and i'll holla at ya ;)

Only cause your boss and haven't called Liverpool shit (Jess luvs Matt **cough cough**)

I've told you i will sort something out, just i'm a week late with my rent currently and can't pay it until wednesday.

And then i have to figure out where i can get the £45-50 for my ticket!

But by Monday 23rd i should be back on track with money coming in as normal and i'll holla at ya ;)

Only cause your boss and haven't called Liverpool shit (Jess luvs Matt **cough cough**)

;) you love me really!

Hey guise :happy:

Here's that MWAH/KOC video I was talking about. It took an absolute age to upload, I was up until 3am :LOL: It's my first ever youtube upload and I didn't know what the hell I was doing, but it seemed to work ;)

But anyway, it's like 9 mins long so I don't blame you for not wanting to watch all of it :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTEF2Z0S8bw

Here's that MWAH/KOC video I was talking about. It took an absolute age to upload, I was up until 3am :LOL: It's my first ever youtube upload and I didn't know what the hell I was doing, but it seemed to work ;)

But anyway, it's like 9 mins long so I don't blame you for not wanting to watch all of it :p

Ooh ive just noticed your youtube account name, you commented on one of my videos :D

What phone do you have? The sound is brilliant compared to the 1 or 2 i recorded i my phone :eek:

EDIT: Actually i just turned it up, the bass distorts it a bit but my phone would die from that :LOL:

Ooh ive just noticed your youtube account name, you commented on one of my videos :D

What phone do you have? The sound is brilliant compared to the 1 or 2 i recorded i my phone :eek:

EDIT: Actually i just turned it up, the bass distorts it a bit but my phone would die from that :LOL:

:awesome:

I was also shocked at how good it handled sound! It's even better than by camera somehow :LOL: It's a Nokia 5800 :D It would be an amazing phone if it didn't die so much :rolleyes:

Deano88s -- Yeah would be boss it fits in so well, but it's wishful thinking unless you can email Matt and suggest it :p

Jess_luvs_Matt -- I love you lots like jellytots :LOL: and that's a boss video, i'll have to upload it and wack it on me ipod to watch :D

Deano88s -- Yeah would be boss it fits in so well, but it's wishful thinking unless you can email Matt and suggest it :p

Jess_luvs_Matt -- I love you lots like jellytots :LOL: and that's a boss video, i'll have to upload it and wack it on me ipod to watch :D

Naww! :happy: Hahaha! How much space do you have on there?! :LOL:

By the way, don't know if I've mentioned this, but your sig is FIT :D Fecking love those lyrics! :happy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTEF2Z0S8bw

ossum video :awesome:

zomg zomg zomg did you watch doctor who just now? :D

AMAZINGLY SO!!!!!!!! :awesome:

gaaah it was amazing...so sad too :'(

I DON'T WANT HIM TO GOOOOOO!

:chuckle:

I know :supersad:

I cried when that German girl was watching her kids on that monitor! And she was about to die :supersad:

I really don't want him to go either! He's so ossum. But hopefully he'll be in loads of other stuff! and I actually trust Matt Smith to do a good job :happy:

I know :supersad:

I cried when that German girl was watching her kids on that monitor! And she was about to die :supersad:

I really don't want him to go either! He's so ossum. But hopefully he'll be in loads of other stuff! and I actually trust Matt Smith to do a good job :happy:

yeah :( and the bit when he was all like 'I've gone to far havn't I?' :supersad:

but yes, Matt Smith will be great...you can tell by the hairstyle :D

yeah :( and the bit when he was all like 'I've gone to far havn't I?' :supersad:

but yes, Matt Smith will be great...you can tell by the hairstyle :D

I know! I thought he was acting a bit strange in this episode :erm: like wtf was with that random burst of determination? :LOL: I didn't understand what was going on with the Ood thing and that "I've gone too far" bit at the end.

Hahaha :awesome: He does have awesome hair :D But it will never be as good as DT's :p

I know! I thought he was acting a bit strange in this episode :erm: like wtf was with that random burst of determination? :LOL: I didn't understand what was going on with the Ood thing and that "I've gone too far" bit at the end.

Hahaha :awesome: He does have awesome hair :D But it will never be as good as DT's :p

I think it was because he was misusing his power as a timelord, and he was starting to act too powerful, then he realised when the woman killed herself that he had gone a bit too far O_O

and no, never can it beat DT's...that hair will go down in history :chuckle:

anyway, back to Liverpool :LOL:

Exogenesis was pretty darn lavly wasn't it? :D

Naww! :happy: Hahaha! How much space do you have on there?! :LOL:

By the way, don't know if I've mentioned this, but your sig is FIT :D Fecking love those lyrics! :happy:

It's 8GB and i have about 200MB left due to adding loads of Videos and the HAARP: Live from Wembley concert!

It's probably one of my favourite songs at the moment, can't get enough of it!

:LOL: I love how the Liverpool thread has now turned into the Doctor who spin off :rolleyes:

but i'll agree - i don't like psycho tennant :supersad:

Haha, it was a football spin off thread a while back! :LOL:

It's 8GB and i have about 200MB left due to adding loads of Videos and the HAARP: Live from Wembley concert!

It's probably one of my favourite songs at the moment, can't get enough of it!

Oh lol :p Apocalypse Please and Blackout are my favourite videos from HAARP on my iPod! :happy:

Awesome! :awesome: It is rather good! :yesey: And they did it at Liverpool! I totally thought they wouldn't.

Guest Sarah-x
:LOL: I love how the Liverpool thread has now turned into the Doctor who spin off :rolleyes:

my favourite topics muse live and doctor who :D

muse at liverpool were amazing, doms is the best drummer ever, especially when he was rocking with chris :\mm/:

Archived