:LOL: I might put mine back on! I took it off (slipped off nicely :happy:) cause it was getting all battered and ruined in school :(

Aww :( At least you can take it off to preserve it! Mine stays nicely protected under my blazer :happy: and because our school is tight and doesn't turn the heating on until about April, there's no chance of me taking my blazer off! :awesome:

You got wristbands? :wtf:

Ooh im going to Wembley aswell by the way :cool: ... only have tickets for the 10th though....yet

Yeahh..I wondered why, didn't get one at FF at Manc Apollo... were you standing?

OMG YAY! :awesome: *high five* :happy: Hehe, gonna try for the 11th too? :p

You should change your sig, so they really will be the same! :LOL:

Yeahh..I wondered why, didn't get one at FF at Manc Apollo... were you standing?

OMG YAY! :awesome: *high five* :happy: Hehe, gonna try for the 11th too? :p

You should change your sig, so they really will be the same! :LOL:

Ahh no i was seated, damn i want a wristband! :(

And *hi5* :awesome:

I think im gonna try for the 11th next year some time if no more are released on the actual seller websites. First ever gig on my own and its at the other end of the country :LOL: ... im apprehensive but im sure ill be fine :chuckle:

After passing Wembley the other day, I now really want to go there too O_O

It's feckin' enormous...I just don't think I could afford another £45+ ticket right now :unsure:

BUT from what I've heard, LCCC is pretty kickass too, so s'all good...I guess all the hype surrounding these Wembley gigs is cuz of HAARP...

soooo how many songs do you reckon they'll play? more than the resistance setlist do you think?

Ahh no i was seated, damn i want a wristband! :(

And *hi5* :awesome:

I think im gonna try for the 11th next year some time if no more are released on the actual seller websites. First ever gig on my own and its at the other end of the country :LOL: ... im apprehensive but im sure ill be fine :chuckle:

Ahh, ok. At least you'll get one this time! :happy:

Aww well there'll be loads of boardies going, so you could go with one of them :happy: or make a new Muser friend :awesome:

Ahh, ok. At least you'll get one this time! :happy:

Aww well there'll be loads of boardies going, so you could go with one of them :happy: or make a new Muser friend :awesome:

Oh I know :D

That was what convinced me after i spoke to some people about it yesterday, will hopefully get to go to a meet with loads of people and go as a party :happy:

Sig updated btw :LOL:

@dreamingofhysteria (whats your name btw? It seems to unpersonal calling you that :chuckle:) - I hope so. I dont wanna have paid that much for tickets accommodation, train travel etc and we get a short set and the same set at both LCCG and Wembley :erm:

After passing Wembley the other day, I now really want to go there too O_O

It's feckin' enormous...I just don't think I could afford another £45+ ticket right now :unsure:

BUT from what I've heard, LCCC is pretty kickass too, so s'all good...I guess all the hype surrounding these Wembley gigs is cuz of HAARP...

soooo how many songs do you reckon they'll play? more than the resistance setlist do you think?

Yeah, I suppose just because it's Wembley! And it's bigger, but we'll make sure the LCCC is amazing! :happy: You should go if you can! We can all go together :p

Um...they did about 22 for HAARP, maybe about the same? I really really hope they do Exogenesis in full with a great big orchestra! :D

That was what convinced me after i spoke to some people about it yesterday, will hopefully get to go to a meet with loads of people and go as a party :happy:

@dreamingofhysteria (whats your name btw? It seems to unpersonal calling you that :chuckle:) - I hope so. I dont wanna have paid that much for tickets accommodation, train travel etc and we get a short set and the same set at both LCCG and Wembley :erm:

Hmm, a meet would be awesome :D Never been to one before! Actually, I've never met another boardie before :eek: Wembley would be a great place to meet my first ones! :p

Hahaha! :LOL: good stuff :p

Hmm, a meet would be awesome :D Never been to one before! Actually, I've never met another boardie before :eek: Wembley would be a great place to meet my first ones! :p

Hahaha! :LOL: good stuff :p

Nor me :eek:

'cept ive only been here 9 months, youve been here ... erm ... more :LOL:

I cant wait :D

MIght make a full weekend out of the Wembley dates :D

The LCCC thread has died :(

Nor me :eek:

'cept ive only been here 9 months, youve been here ... erm ... more :LOL:

I cant wait :D

MIght make a full weekend out of the Wembley dates :D

The LCCC thread has died :(

Lmao, I was a new fan in 2006, but they were already touring and stuff by the time I was a fan enough to go to a gig. So I couldn't get tickets for that. And they haven't really toured much near here until this year! I have waited 3 years for this tour! :LOL:

Oh wow. What a facking weekend that will be! :eek: I would go to the Friday one too, but I think that's a bit excessive, even for me :LOL: (I am v.obsessed)

Aww, we'll go resuscitate it ;)

I r Jo *waves*

Well, if they did about 22 songs for HAARP last time then I reckon they could possibly beat that :awesome:....I was reeling from the Liverpool gig atleast a week after it happened... I'm never going to recover from the awesomeness of this :LOL:

Yeah, I suppose just because it's Wembley! And it's bigger, but we'll make sure the LCCC is amazing! :happy: You should go if you can! We can all go together :p

Um...they did about 22 for HAARP, maybe about the same? I really really hope they do Exogenesis in full with a great big orchestra! :D

that would complete my life if they did that.

Dom said that these gigs are going to be as good as/better than last time, so that suggests a bigass setlist full of :awesome:

:chuckle:

I r Jo *waves*

Well, if they did about 22 songs for HAARP last time then I reckon they could possibly beat that :awesome:....I was reeling from the Liverpool gig atleast a week after it happened... I'm never going to recover from the awesomeness of this :LOL:

that would complete my life if they did that.

Dom said that these gigs are going to be as good as/better than last time, so that suggests a bigass setlist full of :awesome:

:chuckle:

Hi Jo :happy:

Yayness! :D

:LOL: "a bigass setlist of :awesome:" Brilliant quote :chuckle:

Oh wow. What a facking weekend that will be! :eek: I would go to the Friday one too, but I think that's a bit excessive, even for me :LOL: (I am v.obsessed)

Aww, we'll go resuscitate it ;)

Yeah i know thats what im worried about, if the chance comes up to swap then id swap my 10th ticket for an 11th, but i still decided to buy a 10th just so I know I have a ticket to see them if I dont manage to get an 11th :happy:

And ok :p:dance:

I r Jo *waves*

*remembers*

And yeah me too :LOL:

Ive just checked MuseWIki and in the BHaR tour they were playing 19 songs a night or so then they played more at the big stadium gigs as the climax of the BHaR tour

So hopefully we'll get the same :happy:

Yeah i know thats what im worried about, if the chance comes up to swap then id swap my 10th ticket for an 11th, but i still decided to buy a 10th just so I know I have a ticket to see them if I dont manage to get an 11th :happy:

And ok :p:dance:

*remembers*

And yeah me too :LOL:

Ive just checked MuseWIki and in the BHaR tour they were playing 19 songs a night or so then they played more at the big stadium gigs as the climax of the BHaR tour

So hopefully we'll get the same :happy:

If you can, go to both :p

Yeah, hopefully we'll get MOARRR. :awesome::awesome:

rofl, why thankyou! :awesome:

:LOL:

and I agree! The LCCG thread has died :( I think we should all go and rejuvenate it! go go go! :ninja:

:LOL:

:LOL: it's made of actual win ;)

LCCG! Considering getting the coach there and back on the same night, what's everyone elses plans?

I'm waiting til after christmas and going to check out MuseBay for Wembley, although might just try get one for the Friday before they sell out.

And if anyone wants to know my real name it's MH ... MH2K ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, to those who went to the Liverpool Echo Arena gig recently!

Hey guys, this is definitely NOT spam so please could you read the following?

This christmas i'm not buying anyone presents.

I'm doing lots of charity work.

I'm currently packing up things for Operation Christmas Child which i do every year :)

So regarding these badges i'm thinking that i'll sell them to anyone who wants one and then give all the proceeds to World Vision.

I like World Vision because if i'm correct they're the leading charity that donates the majority of their money to the actual cause where as Oxfam (who i hate) only give 6% although i think it's risen to 10% but that's still RIDICULOUSLY low.

Anyway, i know not a lot of you are willing to pay THAT much for just a badge.

But i like to think that i'm donating on the fact that people in poor countries will never experience music events to this scale.

I only have 11 remember!

If you're interested in donating for a badge and a good cause and warm feeling just PM me :)

I just thought it'd be a nice gesture.

If you didn't see the badges, here they are again:

2w32ag0.jpg

I will not scam you.

I will record the process of donating to World Vision using CamStudio recording software.

I will also be donating 100% of it :)

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Archived