I agree, without seeing the setlist was a couple of great surprises that made me :D

Also cheers for that Jess made up it's worked, my playlist ends with a live version of MwaH going into Knights of Cydonia so it's even more like last week.

No worries ;)

I've never been so excited to see people falling down the stairs :LOL:

OH MY GOD, WE WERE FUCKING THERE!!!

I'm sorry, I'll stop linking videos now :$

Awesome!

Thats the best recording ive seen of We Are The Universe/Uprising

I was chuffed with my own version for a while but the stupid scream just as Uprising starts spoils it :( (i think it was me getting over excited but im unsure :LOL:)

Awesome!

Thats the best recording ive seen of We Are The Universe/Uprising

I was chuffed with my own version for a while but the stupid scream just as Uprising starts spoils it :( (i think it was me getting over excited but im unsure :LOL:)

Hahaha! You can't be blamed for being excited at a Muse gig ;)

:LOL: I had a pretty good recording of Knights, and I was trying so hard to stay still, but then half way through the song, I couldn't contain it anymore and just thought, fuck it and went for it :D. And it was epic. The visuals on the video just turn into a sort of light show :LOL:

Hahaha! You can't be blamed for being excited at a Muse gig ;)

:LOL: I had a pretty good recording of Knights, and I was trying so hard to stay still, but then half way through the song, I couldn't contain it anymore and just thought, fuck it and went for it :D. And it was epic. The visuals on the video just turn into a sort of light show :LOL:

My video;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtr9GkraXLk

Stupid scream @ 1:53 - 1:57 :LOL:

I have a good copy of Knights on my computer that i recorded :D (<3 my new camera) ... i only got about 4 minutes though, wish id got it all once i got home :(

Where the dot is on the attachent, was very very lucky, right on the front row above the merch stand :D

aha! I know the place :yesey:

i was block 3 lower tier but I doubt any board people were around there...no-one looked incredibly lively around me tbh :unsure:...didn't stop ME from dancing/jumping/moshing etc though :LOL:

Where the dot is on the attachent, was very very lucky, right on the front row above the merch stand :D

You?

I was sitting high up but bang on the middle of the 10 area on your picture, row PP right on the stairway though so had lots of leg space :D

Not that a short-ass like me needs it lol.

Although i will be looking to stand next year! Although i don't mind to much i'm still going to jump around! People behind me can have a nice view of my back.

i was block 3 lower tier but I doubt any board people were around there...no-one looked incredibly lively around me tbh :unsure:...didn't stop ME from dancing/jumping/moshing etc though :LOL:

Nor me :(

The guy to my left sat down ALL the way through the gig and the 2 girls he was with only stood up for a couple of minutes of PiB then otherwise sat down all the time :erm:

As far as i could see everyone in my block was sat down until we stood up on the front row (3 lads, im 6'7", ones about 6'5" and another is smaller) then everyone HAD to stand up to see :cool::LOL:

Nor me :(

The guy to my left sat down ALL the way through the gig and the 2 girls he was with only stood up for a couple of minutes of PiB then otherwise sat down all the time :erm:

As far as i could see everyone in my block was sat down until we stood up on the front row (3 lads, im 6'7", ones about 6'5" and another is smaller) then everyone HAD to stand up to see :cool::LOL:

hahahaha good strategy :LOL:

My hubby + I were in Block 3, Row H, and we were on our feet all the way thru...

Archived