:LOL: sounds epic! But yeah, I wouldn't advise it at a Muse gig :p

indeed :LOL: I'd look like a bit of a tool...and get killed by the people in the mosh pit :LOL:

hmm Anfield was a beast of a stadium...I've never been to Wembley before, but judging by HAARP it clearly seems the winner of every venue Muse have been to

Well, I live in Liverpool and I don't support Liverpool. There's only us and Tranmere left really! :LOL:

LIES :fear:

No it's probably Cambridge United - That crazy as i lived in Cambridge for 5years whilst my step-dad was at Uni, whats strange is i've only just found out he's from Cambridge!

And don't diss Tranmere there alright :p

No it's probably Cambridge United - That crazy as i lived in Cambridge for 5years whilst my step-dad was at Uni, whats strange is i've only just found out he's from Cambridge!

And don't diss Tranmere there alright :p

Who, your step dad or Matt? :LOL:

:eek: I didn't diss Tranmere! I quite like Tranmere, actually. So there. Put that in your pipe and smoke it :phu:

Who, your step dad or Matt? :LOL:

:eek: I didn't diss Tranmere! I quite like Tranmere, actually. So there. Put that in your pipe and smoke it :phu:

Step dad, although Matt could be my dad if he wants to adopt.. :LOL:

I don't smoke so there shove that on your trophy shelf with no trophys! :p

I would of spelt cabneit but can't get the spelling right haha.

Sorry :LOL: but he called my team crap. Can't have that ;)

ANYWAY. Back to the step. :LOL:

bahahaha no worries, you scary scousers, you :LOL:

well the step was a mighty success for anyone who's a midget and doesn't mind looking like a bit of an idiot to see a concert.

HOWEVER like you said, it would not be suitable for a Muse gig...as it would most likely result in death :LOL:

well the step was a mighty success for anyone who's a midget and doesn't mind looking like a bit of an idiot to see a concert.

HOWEVER like you said, it would not be suitable for a Muse gig...as it would most likely result in death :LOL:

i'm not scary :supersad: I am probably literally the least scary scouser ;)

:LOL: I think you should bring it just to get more people coming up to you and shaking your hand :LOL: although yeah, there is that slight side-effect of death. Dilemma! :LOL:

Haha, I would be teh mega jealousss of you!

Bitch :phu: At least we don't dive all over the place. *coughTorrescoughcoughGerrard*

But having the best striker in the world equal to David Villa aswell i don't care..

And Gerrard is a fantastic diver as he never get's in trouble for it ;)

Torres is just a bit of a girl tbh but still brilliant player.

And i knew how to spell it just couldn't type it out for some reason :p

Anyway i thought this was a Muse forum.. then again we've discussed as we can upto now.

Also - how are you doing this season in europa and the league? ;)

i'm not scary :supersad: I am probably literally the least scary scouser ;)

:LOL: I think you should bring it just to get more people coming up to you and shaking your hand :LOL: although yeah, there is that slight side-effect of death. Dilemma! :LOL:

I joke, I couldn't find anyone scary with such an ossum accent :LOL:

ah yes...hmm maybe all the short peope should just gather in the middle of the floor and make a massive human pyramid....

:LOL:

btw, you're avatar is amazing :D

But having the best striker in the world equal to David Villa aswell i don't care..

And Gerrard is a fantastic diver as he never get's in trouble for it ;)

Torres is just a bit of a girl tbh but still brilliant player.

And i knew how to spell it just couldn't type it out for some reason :p

Anyway i thought this was a Muse forum.. then again we've discussed as we can upto now.

Also - how are you doing this season in europa and the league? ;)

Gerrard has such an annoying face. It needs to be punched. Right now.

Haha, Torres is such a WOMAN!

We're doing alright actually. So. Lyon. And anyway, we have a reason for not doing as well as we can, we've got no fecking players! They're all bloody injured :( what's your excuse? you even have Mark Clattenberg working for you :indiff:

Like-wise i'm not scary, Infact i'm probably the most well-spoken scouse lad i know!

And if you seen me you'd think why is he not speakkkkin likkkee tha!

I joke, I couldn't find anyone scary with such an ossum accent :LOL:

ah yes...hmm maybe all the short peope should just gather in the middle of the floor and make a massive human pyramid....

:LOL:

btw, you're avatar is amazing :D

Ahahaaha! We so should! Or, alternatively, just sit on the shoulders of all those obnoxiously tall buggers :indiff:

Why, thank you! :awesome:

Gerrard has such an annoying face. It needs to be punched. Right now.

Haha, Torres is such a WOMAN!

We're doing alright actually. So. Lyon. And anyway, we have a reason for not doing as well as we can, we've got no fecking players! They're all bloody injured :( what's your excuse? you even have Mark Clattenberg working for you :indiff:

Gerrard is the best Centre Midfielder in the world!

Torres is amazing so being a girl doesn't matter

Lyon was just typical us this season, playing awful in all honestly.

No excuse you should buy more players then!

Well we'll see how good you really are coming the end of this month, when we batter you :p

Ahahaaha! We so should! Or, alternatively, just sit on the shoulders of all those obnoxiously tall buggers :indiff:

And that sounds like a good idea, they should get us on there shoulders the selfish tall people!

Like-wise i'm not scary, Infact i'm probably the most well-spoken scouse lad i know!

And if you seen me you'd think why is he not speakkkkin likkkee tha!

hahaha naw, Liverpool accent wins :D

doctor who on sunday doctor who on sunday :D

haha and yes! that woud be hilarious: 'right I've had enough of facing your sweaty back, i'm going to sit on your head now if you don't mind'

:D

Gerrard is the best Centre Midfielder in the world!

Torres is amazing so being a girl doesn't matter

Lyon was just typical us this season, playing awful in all honestly.

No excuse you should buy more players then!

Well we'll see how good you really are coming the end of this month, when we batter you :p

No excuse?! You try playing with 11 first XI players out! And we can't, we're too poor. I'd like to see how well you play without Torres and Gerrard. You pretty much are a 2 man team though, being honest.

We'll see. :p

Archived