I think im goin to do the same as you 2 tbh

LCCG is the priority, if i dont get that ill go for Wembley but id probably end up going on my own as the people who've said theyll come to Manchester i seriously doubt would come to Wembley for Muse

:yesey: that;s the only problem...I know just one person who likes Muse, and they're still not as mentally obsessed as me *shrugs*

But yeah, Manchester is definitely what i'm aiming for :D

*is dreading coming back to this thread on wednesday ranting about the possible failure of ticket purchase*

Jess, that's the ony i'm hoping to copy and convert to finish my setlist off ;)

Dya think we'll get live CD/DVD from the tour this year?

And likewise - it's going to be a busy morning next week!

OSSUM! :D It's bloody amazing.

Yeah, I should think so! Maybe from LCCG? Because they've already done Wembley? :awesome:

:yesey: that;s the only problem...I know just one person who likes Muse, and they're still not as mentally obsessed as me *shrugs*

But yeah, Manchester is definitely what i'm aiming for :D

*is dreading coming back to this thread on wednesday ranting about the possible failure of ticket purchase*

I have to go into work on Wednesday afternoon, ive only booked the morning off so i can try for tickets :(

If i can go in happy then its fine but i dont wanna go in if i miss out on tickets :(

Obviously theres still Friday but nerves will kill me for the 2 days between :LOL:

I have to go into work on Wednesday afternoon, ive only booked the morning off so i can try for tickets :(

If i can go in happy then its fine but i dont wanna go in if i miss out on tickets :(

Obviously theres still Friday but nerves will kill me for the 2 days between :LOL:

yeah :D but I'm hoping it'll be easier this time, I have a feeling that everyone who wants to go will get a ticket :D

complete nightmare getting tickets last time...finally managed to get some after phoning the venue 2 nights before the concert :LOL:

yeah :D but I'm hoping it'll be easier this time, I have a feeling that everyone who wants to go will get a ticket :D

complete nightmare getting tickets last time...finally managed to get some after phoning the venue 2 nights before the concert :LOL:

Yeah im optimistic aswell to be honest, constant refreshing with a good internet connection and dialling from just before 9am should do it im hoping :LOL:

I just want presale info to be released ASAP so ive got my code and stuff :LOL:

Also, this has just been posted from one of the first people back home from tonights gig:

"At the end he said 'see you next summer', so we can all officially get excited now! :D"

Is September in the summer? Otherwise its pretty much confirmation of festival appearances :D

Im not going to any most likely but it means Muse on TV at a big festival = epic :D

Yeah im optimistic aswell to be honest, constant refreshing with a good internet connection and dialling from just before 9am should do it im hoping :LOL:

I just want presale info to be released ASAP so ive got my code and stuff :LOL:

Also, this has just been posted from one of the first people back home from tonights gig:

"At the end he said 'see you next summer', so we can all officially get excited now! :D"

Is September in the summer? Otherwise its pretty much confirmation of festival appearances :D

Im not going to any most likely but it means Muse on TV at a big festival = epic :D

I'd say September is classed as Autumn..it's debateable, but I think that the chance of festivals are high

muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa :D :D

*falls of chair*

hahaha yes, aw :LOL:

aaah they must have been especially nervous for that gig...It looked amazing though :happy:

Aww, bless them! It was rather fantastic :D

Wow, that We Are Universe going straight into Uprising on my ipod sounds amazing!

Shut my eyes and visualise last week and it feels like i'm still there!

Glad it worked ;)

By the way guise. How amazing was Cave?! It really was one of my favourites from Thursday night. It was totally unexpected and it was all pianoey and awesome :D it wasn't so "dodgy", as Matt put it :p

Aww, bless them! It was rather fantastic :D

Glad it worked ;)

By the way guise. How amazing was Cave?! It really was one of my favourites from Thursday night. It was totally unexpected and it was all pianoey and awesome :D it wasn't so "dodgy", as Matt put it :p

I know! I went mental when that came on :D same with Stockholme Syndrome, I hadn't looked at the setlists beforehand, so that was an awesome surprise :awesome:

I know! I went mental when that came on :D same with Stockholme Syndrome, I hadn't looked at the setlists beforehand, so that was an awesome surprise :awesome:

I agree, without seeing the setlist was a couple of great surprises that made me :D

Also cheers for that Jess made up it's worked, my playlist ends with a live version of MwaH going into Knights of Cydonia so it's even more like last week.

Archived