My brother got me tickets this morning :happy: so damn happy!! First muse gig EVER! I just hope the venue is good - i'm standing for the atmosphere, but i hope there is a good view too...

He said the same thing, was refreshing for 30 minutes before it came through! I'm now going to pester him to hell asking if there is anyway can repay him :LOL:

Me too!! :D I'm so excited, but I have to keep telling myself its 5 months away! :supersad:

I think I might have college on that day, which might suck. I don't know whether to go in or not, because I will then have to carry my make up kit around with me, which will be a bit of an inconvenience! I might just take the day off though, and hope that no one from my class is going.

Do musers usually meet up at gigs? I wasn't as active on here as much the last time around.

Me too!! :D I'm so excited, but I have to keep telling myself its 5 months away! :supersad:

:LOL: he texted me at school today and i totally flipped out cause i thought it was like next week! :supersad: Still, I CAN'T EFFING WAAIT!!! I just hope that I do get a good view standing - i would get there early, but im coming from Manc and it's a school night, so it'll be hard... still, i bet the atmosphere is awesome standing :D

:LOL: he texted me at school today and i totally flipped out cause i thought it was like next week! :supersad: Still, I CAN'T EFFING WAAIT!!! I just hope that I do get a good view standing - i would get there early, but im coming from Manc and it's a school night, so it'll be hard... still, i bet the atmosphere is awesome standing :D

I'm getting so overexcited :LOL: I know, I'm worried about the view too, only 5'1" :supersad: I won't be able to see anything from within the crowd, so I'd have to get to the barrier if I wanted to see. But then I'd die from squish. And at the back, I don't know how much I'd be able to see :indiff: Ahh, just feign injury and get home early :p I can't wait :D

I'm getting so overexcited :LOL: I know, I'm worried about the view too, only 5'1" :supersad: I won't be able to see anything from within the crowd, so I'd have to get to the barrier if I wanted to see. But then I'd die from squish. And at the back, I don't know how much I'd be able to see :indiff: Ahh, just feign injury and get home early :p I can't wait :D

awwh yeah, i'm only 5ft4 :( but i pondered with the idea of going seating, but i know i would just hate looking down on the mosh pits and just wish i was in there... but then again, would i prefer being seating and seeing more? :LOL: It's a bit late now i guess! Nah i think standing will be more of an atmosphere standing :happy:

and im going to get there as early as possible, but i think that will only be at most 30 mins before :( I'm trying to persuade my mum to let me miss school in the afternoon so i can go down early :LOL: I don't she'll go for it tho...

awwh yeah, i'm only 5ft4 :( but i pondered with the idea of going seating, but i know i would just hate looking down on the mosh pits and just wish i was in there... but then again, would i prefer being seating and seeing more? :LOL: It's a bit late now i guess! Nah i think standing will be more of an atmosphere standing :happy:

and im going to get there as early as possible, but i think that will only be at most 30 mins before :( I'm trying to persuade my mum to let me miss school in the afternoon so i can go down early :LOL: I don't she'll go for it tho...

If I was crazy enough, I'd drive all the way to manchester, pick up all you lovely people and squash you in my car, and drive you back. But of course, I'm not that crazy, and can't even drive.. yet!

Never been to this venue and it'll be the smallest venue I’ve ever seen Muse in so hoping the atmosphere will have a more intimate feeling

I was lucky enough to see them at the Manchester Academy in 2001, just before Origin Of Symmetry came out - now that was a great gig and pretty intimate...certainly as far as the stadium gigs of recent years are concerned anyway.

Not sure why people are saying that the Echo Arena is a small venue - I wouldn't call a venue that can hold 10,000+ people 'small' !!

More venue info here : http://www.accliverpool.com/venue/flythrough/index.asp

I don't think you'll ever get an intimate atmosphere at a large arena venue to be honest, but it'll be great none-the-less.

A friend got us seated tickets for the Echo Arena this morning - can't wait ! :D

Given the general sale doesn't fuck me up beforehand :LOL:

My head of 6th form would gut me if I tried to take the afternoon off :|

:LOL: i''ll be hoping that it doesn't :D

and yeah, my school wouldn't be too happy either... :(

If I was crazy enough, I'd drive all the way to manchester, pick up all you lovely people and squash you in my car, and drive you back. But of course, I'm not that crazy, and can't even drive.. yet!

:LOL: no worries but thanks for the offer! If i could drive i would skip school and go up meself :awesome:

nah my mate is coming up from Uni to take me there, but he'll be picking me up in manc at about 5 so i'll be at arena for about 6.45 - 6ish i think... not too bad, but i would be willing to camp out all day :D

I'm glad you've got transport sorted! :D

And OMGWTF. I just got an email off seetickets. I didn't put my card details in properly, apparently, or there wasn't enough money in my account to pay for my tickets. They held onto them for me though, so I just sent it off again. So hopefully... O___o

I'm glad you've got transport sorted! :D

And OMGWTF. I just got an email off seetickets. I didn't put my card details in properly, apparently, or there wasn't enough money in my account to pay for my tickets. They held onto them for me though, so I just sent it off again. So hopefully... O___o

Oooh shit that would well scare me!

i have been in there before (not for a concert just looking around once they let us in the concert arena) and I do feel like if everybody pushed forwards and you where left at the back you would still get a half decent view.

Also, I think mosh pits are quite selfish.

Over the mooooon ! got myself three tickets today, but was looking on Ebay for music and there are loads of Muse tickets for sale already, it's quite sick really because the real fans will get ripped off in the long run........so some fool will sell the ticket and probably get drunk on his/her profit, but if they went to see them they could live on the HIGH for years to come.

Well that's my opinion :mad:

Over the mooooon ! got myself three tickets today, but was looking on Ebay for music and there are loads of Muse tickets for sale already, it's quite sick really because the real fans will get ripped off in the long run........so some fool will sell the ticket and probably get drunk on his/her profit, but if they went to see them they could live on the HIGH for years to come.

Well that's my opinion :mad:

you can't just post this everywhere to get a reply- it doesn't work like that :LOL:

there is already a thread slagging out the touts, join in there!

I do agree with you, but there is really nothing we can do.

but well done for getting the tickets... may i ask how you a pre-sale link when you only joined today? :erm:

you can't just post this everywhere to get a reply- it doesn't work like that :LOL:

there is already a thread slagging out the touts, join in there!

I do agree with you, but there is really nothing we can do.

but well done for getting the tickets... may i ask how you a pre-sale link when you only joined today? :erm:

It worked though! :LOL:

Which night you see Oasis? I went to the 2nd, was great, as was KoL :D The sound is good. Yeah Oasis tix were a struggle, we ended up with seats for the 1st night off See, but a few hours after they went on sale the ACC website gave me 3 standing, so def worth a try!

We went to the 1st night at Oasis, the only one they did My Big Mouth at. I was in seats though couldn't get any standing the server was just too mental but we were stood right in line with the stage were Noel was standing. Dont really mind seats for Oasis saves getting covered in piss.

KoL i was right down the front about 3 rows back that was one of the best gigs ive ever been too the set seemed to last forever, i think they did something silly like 27 songs.

You going to Oasis stadium gigs this weekend? Im there on the sunday.

Most stressful morning I've ever had but well worth it in the end! Managed to get 2 standing tickets after 20 minutes of constantly hitting refresh, like I was gonna wait 30 seconds betweens refreshes!

My mate then rang me to say she had given up until tomorrow trying for hers as her internet was playing up so I tried again & got through for her, could only get her 2 seating tickets though. Shame we'll not be all together but we're all just over the moon that we're all just there.

We live in St Helens (Woolyback Land to our scouse neighbours) so we can stay round town for a few after show drinks & it'll only cost about £25 between us for a taxi home. Good times all round

I was lucky enough to see them at the Manchester Academy in 2001, just before Origin Of Symmetry came out - now that was a great gig and pretty intimate...certainly as far as the stadium gigs of recent years are concerned anyway.

Not sure why people are saying that the Echo Arena is a small venue - I wouldn't call a venue that can hold 10,000+ people 'small' !!

I don't think you'll ever get an intimate atmosphere at a large arena venue to be honest, but it'll be great none-the-less.

A friend got us seated tickets for the Echo Arena this morning - can't wait ! :D

Marley park had quite a big number and that felt incredibly intimate.

Most stressful morning I've ever had but well worth it in the end! Managed to get 2 standing tickets after 20 minutes of constantly hitting refresh, like I was gonna wait 30 seconds betweens refreshes!

My mate then rang me to say she had given up until tomorrow trying for hers as her internet was playing up so I tried again & got through for her, could only get her 2 standing tickets though. Shame we'll not be all together but we're all just over the moon that we're all just there.

We live in St Helens (Woolyback Land to our scouse neighbours) so we can stay round town for a few after show drinks & it'll only cost about £25 between us for a taxi home. Good times all round

Why will you not all be together if you're all standing?

Its small compared to other arenas like the MEN, which can hold up to 22,000!

We went to the 1st night at Oasis, the only one they did My Big Mouth at. I was in seats though couldn't get any standing the server was just too mental but we were stood right in line with the stage were Noel was standing. Dont really mind seats for Oasis saves getting covered in piss.

KoL i was right down the front about 3 rows back that was one of the best gigs ive ever been too the set seemed to last forever, i think they did something silly like 27 songs.

You going to Oasis stadium gigs this weekend? Im there on the sunday.

Yeah we were well gutted we missed My Big Mouth. Was prob a good choice being sat, I had my hoodie over my head to protect from flying piss, we saw loads of lads pissing in cups and launching :rolleyes: We were on the barrier, right in front of Noel, check my pics on flickr, got some great ones.

On barrier for KoL too, was great gig, all bands should play for that long!

Not going to Oasis, don't think it'd better Liverpool. I've already seen them 5 times and have exams on Mon and Tue so don't think it'd be wise!

Its small compared to other arenas like the MEN, which can hold up to 22,000!

Yeah we were well gutted we missed My Big Mouth. Was prob a good choice being sat, I had my hoodie over my head to protect from flying piss, we saw loads of lads pissing in cups and launching :rolleyes: We were on the barrier, right in front of Noel, check my pics on flickr, got some great ones.

On barrier for KoL too, was great gig, all bands should play for that long!

Not going to Oasis, don't think it'd better Liverpool. I've already seen them 5 times and have exams on Mon and Tue so don't think it'd be wise!

:stunned: Please tell me that doesn't happen at Muse gigs

Archived