This is what I am wearing today :D

musemu.jpg

I am leaving in about 2 hours time. I can barely contain my excitement! Weeheeeeee! :D

Whats with the giant geek glasses, everyone seems to wear them.. have I missed something?

you look pretty ownage though ^^

Whats with the giant geek glasses, everyone seems to wear them.. have I missed something?

you look pretty ownage though ^^

Haha. I've been wearing them since I was wee. I always had a thing for geeky glasses :D I doubt they will be worn much tonight though, I will probably end up twatting them off my face or something.

Haha. I've been wearing them since I was wee. I always had a thing for geeky glasses :D I doubt they will be worn much tonight though, I will probably end up twatting them off my face or something.

your contacts look like rinnegan <3 - thats if you read naruto haha

your contacts look like rinnegan <3 - thats if you read naruto haha

Haha, I know what Naruto is, yeah. I have never read any of it though XD

I was was torn between wearing white ones, or spirals. I went for spirals :happy:

Just stuck my name stickers all over my bag, so, on the off chance of anyone bumping in to me... come say hi, I don't bite. In fact, I hug :D

I wondering if i should maybe book a taxi as its bonfire night it could be busy. I'm totally not in the mood to get the bus and to walk down to the arena :stunned:

You could do. I am pretty tempted to do the same myself. The bus takes forever during rush hour :/ I am skint though, and only have enough money to get the bus one way. Gahhh...

RINNEGAN.jpg

see? ownage

where'd you buy em' from?

I'm sure i'll spot you from a mile off in your dennis the menace attire ^^

Haha, awesome! I got them from Pauls Hair World, it is right near Clayton Square shopping centre. Pretty cheap as well! They have quite a few designs :) My bag is bright red as well. And now covered in stickers.

Have a great night, dontask! Keep safe!

Anyone going tonight got spare standing tickets? My friend and I are going to go and check out the touts but that's probably a bad idea!!

Could meet up with people to exchange, willing to pay face value or just over?

Thankies!

Touts will rip you off.

*** new member ***

im going 2night !!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait, got absolution on me dvd player, as im writing this.... getting proper excited !

question ... will the merch be the same price as online ?

anyone know, also what are the set times?

Merch will probably be the same as online, yeah. From what I remember, it was last time they toured. Who knows XD

And I know Bleach :) I prefer older animes these days. I love Cowboy Bebop. But my favourite is Samurai Champloo... We have totally hijacked the thread!:LOL:

There are some lovely bits of merch this tour :D Can't wait to get my hands on a t-shirt or 10 xD

Clearvu - I have heard a lot about Geass, but I've never watched it. I am totally out of the new-anime loop!

What time are you leaving to get to the arena for?

Archived