Heres a silly question, what time do you think it will end? its not that ill be anxious for it to end or anything, im just trying to work on a schedule and have to be somewhere before 11 :rolleyes:

some have said 10..others half 11 :LOL: just wondering if anyone here is familiar with their average time and if you could help me out :p

There are some lovely bits of merch this tour :D Can't wait to get my hands on a t-shirt or 10 xD

Clearvu - I have heard a lot about Geass, but I've never watched it. I am totally out of the new-anime loop!

What time are you leaving to get to the arena for?

well ive got my muse tshirt from m.e.n back in 06, stood the test of time so far :rolleyes:

There are some lovely bits of merch this tour :D Can't wait to get my hands on a t-shirt or 10 xD

Clearvu - I have heard a lot about Geass, but I've never watched it. I am totally out of the new-anime loop!

What time are you leaving to get to the arena for?

You should watch it, theres two seasons in-all.. its gripping stuff.

the helmet alone for the cosplay on the main character is around 300£.. psh

Erm not sure, I only live over the water and I dont fancy getting raped by this rain. I'll start getting ready soon then be there for about 5ish

which ent are you at?

Heres a silly question, what time do you think it will end? its not that ill be anxious for it to end or anything, im just trying to work on a schedule and have to be somewhere before 11 :rolleyes:

some have said 10..others half 11 :LOL: just wondering if anyone here is familiar with their average time and if you could help me out :p

i too wud like to know the stage times. just try find out what other dates (like sheffeild) were ?

You should watch it, theres two seasons in-all.. its gripping stuff.

the helmet alone for the cosplay on the main character is around 300£.. psh

Erm not sure, I only live over the water and I dont fancy getting raped by this rain. I'll start getting ready soon then be there for about 5ish

which ent are you at?

I'm in Litherland, near Bootle. Takes about 30 minutes or so on the bus during rush hour. I think I'll be leaving at about 4:45, get to town for 5:15/5:20, gives me plenty of time to go meet my friends and walk down to the arena! Yippeee!

I have heard mixed times regarding the set lists :/ Which is rather annoying, as I am getting a lift home and don't know what time to tell them to come get me XD

*** new member ***

im going 2night !!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait, got absolution on me dvd player, as im writing this.... getting proper excited !

question ... will the merch be the same price as online ?

anyone know, also what are the set times?

I bought a T-shirt in Helsinki and it was €25, but now it's in the Muse shop for €21.49... So there is a slight difference.

I'm in Litherland, near Bootle. Takes about 30 minutes or so on the bus during rush hour. I think I'll be leaving at about 4:45, get to town for 5:15/5:20, gives me plenty of time to go meet my friends and walk down to the arena! Yippeee!

I have heard mixed times regarding the set lists :/ Which is rather annoying, as I am getting a lift home and don't know what time to tell them to come get me XD

Least youre going with someone lol, my mates at the other entrance. Suckie

i too wud like to know the stage times. just try find out what other dates (like sheffeild) were ?

I've spoken to a girl who went last night and they came on 8.45pm, meant to be 8.30pm sharp but there was tech difficulties. Meant to finish at 10.30pm. Does anyone know if theres a River Mersey firework display afterwards? BTW everyone, dont take bottles of water, ther will be taken from you! There pretty hot on that!

Wooooo only an hour before i set off :D

Im a good 30 miles from Liverpool but im looking outside and is stopped raining *hopes its the same in Liverpool*

If anyone sees me say hey ... im in the Riverside entrance and 6'7" wearing jeans and my black resistance hoodie and my grey resistance T-shirt underneath :)

Shame im seated but hopefully i can get a few good pictures and videos without being knocked around :)

What side are you on? I am going with my younger sister, who has yet to get home from college! She better hurry the fudge up!

I know that problem...

Thats the only reason im not going early...the lads im going with only get out of college at half 4 :(

Me and my dad are picking them up then setting off to Liverpool so hopefully we'll be there around 6 :D

Wooooo only an hour before i set off :D

Im a good 30 miles from Liverpool but im looking outside and is stopped raining *hopes its the same in Liverpool*

If anyone sees me say hey ... im in the Riverside entrance and 6'7" wearing jeans and my black resistance hoodie and my grey resistance T-shirt underneath :)

Shame im seated but hopefully i can get a few good pictures and videos without being knocked around :)

I'm seated too, city side, block 2 dont know if thats good or bad!

I know that problem...

Thats the only reason im not going early...the lads im going with only get out of college at half 4 :(

Me and my dad are picking them up then setting off to Liverpool so hopefully we'll be there around 6 :D

I have no idea when she is gonna be home. It's all quite annoying :LOL: She will no doubt have gotten soaked in the rain today.

Just looked outta my window and it's still bouncing it down.

I am in Lower Tier block 15 Row A seat 395 or sommat. Yaaay!

Riverside too :D We'll no doubt take the brunt of the ever so fabulous Liverpool weather.

It's well coming over from my side, damn wool weather!

If I spot you i'll say hai!

Im more than likely going to be wearing shorts and a world of warcraft tee ^^ - you'll spot me a mile off with my body covered in un-finished tattoos

It's well coming over from my side, damn wool weather!

If I spot you i'll say hai!

Im more than likely going to be wearing shorts and a world of warcraft tee ^^

You definitely should! Look for the stripes and masses of glowsticks/bracelets xD

And you are a nutter! Shorts and t-shirt in this weather?! I have literally got my warmest coat on, scarf, gloves and hat at the ready.

You definitely should! Look for the stripes and masses of glowsticks/bracelets xD

And you are a nutter! Shorts and t-shirt in this weather?! I have literally got my warmest coat on, scarf, gloves and hat at the ready.

I dont feel the cold - well i might tonight being so close to the mersey lol

well the weather forecast says the rains dying off at 6 'n it'll be dry all night then

Archived