I'm so glad they are coming here... made a treck to dublin last time and that was exhausting. Well worth it though!

If the presale thing falls through i'll probably queue up realyl early too as its about 10 mins away from me haha... soo damn excited.

lol

can, open, worms, out.

i'll be trying online. i might have used one of those sites for tickets before, had no problems but it wasn't a big event and it was manc academy.

09:00 friday morning i shall be there (on my laptop). how quick do you reckon standing will sell out?

First post here, I've lurked a few times but only just decided to try and join in properly.

Same here, I didnt see the need to join before but now that the forum will start getting "interesting" i thought id sign up.

Im hoping to go to the Echo Arena gig, its not that far from me, I live in Chester which if you dont know is about an hour away on train, I just hope to god I can get a ticket.

None of my mates are in to Muse, so ill be on my billy, but not to worry.

I am a scouser born and bred but not a nobhead like some of the scalls you see.

I can't wait. I don't actually think it will be as hard to get tickets for this as you think. I will be getting mine on friday anyway though.

First post here, I've lurked a few times but only just decided to try and join in properly.

Congratulations on your first post! I'll be heading south for this - Yippeee!!!! I plan to stay with my friends in Blackburn and drive over, hopefully I'll get standing tickets. I'm also planning to go to Birmingham with my sister but will be seated for that, then my darling hubby says he'll treat me to either Spain or Portugal ... so with a bit of luck I'll be off to Lisbon. I don't think I can make any other dates as RL gets in the way and I need to earn money for the tix!

Has anyone here used Seetickets or Gigsandtours before for ordering tickets? Because I've never bought tickets online before so I'm just a bit wary. *so excited!*

I've booked on them before and they are fine. I think there was a problem sending out the tickets late for Newcastle in 2006, but all seems ok now.:D

2 things:

Anyone been to the arena before? Not sure which seats are best to go for. Been to the MEN lots of times and always had side view seats which are really close.

Second thing - what do you think the chances are of them announcing either a second Liverpool date or a Manchester date? Considering on the last tour they played 2 Manchester dates, it seems funny to only play one at Liverpool. There's also no free days either side of Liverpool so they'd have to tag it on the end or something.

2 things:

Anyone been to the arena before? Not sure which seats are best to go for. Been to the MEN lots of times and always had side view seats which are really close.

Second thing - what do you think the chances are of them announcing either a second Liverpool date or a Manchester date? Considering on the last tour they played 2 Manchester dates, it seems funny to only play one at Liverpool. There's also no free days either side of Liverpool so they'd have to tag it on the end or something.

I've been there a few times - sat twice and stood twice. It's about half the size of the MEN, no ridiculously high upper tier or anything. You're pretty much guaranteed a decent view from most of the seats.

I sat in Block 1 for Coldplay (here's my view

) and Block 5 for Russell Brand ( Russell Brand - Liverpool Echo Arena - but they brought the stage a bit forward for that)

I can't see them adding Manchester, maybe 2nd Liverpool, who knows? I have a feeling they'll do City of Manchester Stadium or the Reebok next summer.

I've been there a few times - sat twice and stood twice. It's about half the size of the MEN, no ridiculously high upper tier or anything. You're pretty much guaranteed a decent view from most of the seats.

I sat in Block 1 for Coldplay (here's my view

) and Block 5 for Russell Brand ( Russell Brand - Liverpool Echo Arena - but they brought the stage a bit forward for that)

I can't see them adding Manchester, maybe 2nd Liverpool, who knows? I have a feeling they'll do City of Manchester Stadium or the Reebok next summer.

Thanks a lot for that, those pics are a big help. Think I'll aim for Block 1 then - is that the closest? Just hope they release those tickets in the pre-sale and don't hold them back for Friday.

Thanks a lot for that, those pics are a big help. Think I'll aim for Block 1 then - is that the closest? Just hope they release those tickets in the pre-sale and don't hold them back for Friday.

Yeah Block 1 is the closest, we were especially near the stage (hence the very side on view) as they were extra seats released at the last minute.

Block 17, the nearest one on the other side would be good. 3 and 15 (next ones along) would also be good, but if I were sitting, 1 and 17 would be first choice!

Yeah Block 1 is the closest, we were especially near the stage (hence the very side on view) as they were extra seats released at the last minute.

Block 17, the nearest one on the other side would be good. 3 and 15 (next ones along) would also be good, but if I were sitting, 1 and 17 would be first choice!

That's what they do at the MEN, release side view seats like the week before the gig. Hopefully there will be some Block 1s available tomorrow though :D

I've never been to a gig like this before, only small chilled out ones.

I am gonna get standing tickets, will I cope? If anybody tried to drag me into a mosh pit they are getting fod slapped.

People who've been before, has anyone got any recommendations on which block is the best if all the standing tickets go? I'm leaving it all to my brother so need all the details can get :LOL:

See above :p

Archived