Standing :happy:

this has literally made my day. i got one yesterday on my lonesome haha. definately meetin up man. legendary liams goin aswell, i owe him a drink or 2 :LOL:

should be a goodun, first night of the uk tour (well atleast i hope it stays that way)

I know there's a KFC near the arena, boneless buckets all round :LOL: but doe's anyone know the nearest family friendly pubs. Good luck to everyone on this board today in getting tickets :)

If I remember correctly, there's a family pub the otherside of the roundabout next to the arena. I've never been in there so I have no idea what it's like.

Cheers Mooks, I will go on various beer related websites and sus the area out ;)

I think there's a handful around the arena, Attercliffe Common mainly. There is also a place called Valley Centertainment opposite the arena. They've had a bit of a refurbish there and there's loads of eateries, great for families.

There's Meadowhall shopping centre down the road if anyone is wanting to make a day of it, so you've got plenty to do, and you've not even been into the town centre.

Nearest train station is Meadowhall. There's a tram stop at the arena and centertainment, and bus stops about for local buses.

All I remember from Sheffield Arena is the 2 pint cups. Truly Brilliant!!!

Got 3 Standing. Was proper worried I wouldn't get a ticket when I ordered because it was just a screen saying thank you for order without a reference number and that but got a confirmation email. ABSOLUTELY ECSTATIC :D

Archived