No, i do science coursework, and i didn't have English revision until 11:15, so i was fine haha. And now officially finished school :D

Ah, I'll let you off then. You must be doing a different exam board than the one at my school. Which is good, as I was worrying you might go there!

Ah, I'll let you off then. You must be doing a different exam board than the one at my school. Which is good, as I was worrying you might go there!

Lol nope, i was releieved though, when i knew i didn't have to be in school on that day :D Where do you teach then ?

My dad got them for me and my daughter, our friend and her daughter. Bless him, took him 40 minutes.

Congrats! My friend was fairly speedy and got them in 20. Good job as had phone on desk waiting for text and couldn't have handled the pressure much longer! :LOL:

check your order tracker on gigs and tours for the sheffield gigs.... they put them on later this morning... a few of us have found that were all in block 219... :)

Shame I'm not with you :(

"Allocated - 117,L,1-3" where's that? erm: a seat called L? :$

Haha yeah good idea :p

Although I'm fairly sure there'lll be some of them at Sheffield. Going to make a 'I don't see you if you don't see me' pact. Save the mutual :$:LOL:.

Im off to the venue in a couple of hours, Yes im insane :LOL:

Hope there is other people there...

Good luck! No joy on presale then? :(

Good luck! No joy on presale then? :(

Thankyou!

i didn't try because i can't afford the fee's really... and i also felt unable to give £10 in fee's to see tickets even if i could afford it. :p

And i fail at buying online anyway. So box office is best bet for me.

Thankyou!

i didn't try because i can't afford the fee's really... and i also felt unable to give £10 in fee's to see tickets even if i could afford it. :p

And i fail at buying online anyway. So box office is best bet for me.

Makes sense. Well, wrap up warm! Hope you get them!

I accidentally ordered 2 lots of 4 tickets but thankfully See cancelled the second lot and not both lots which is what I thought they were going to do for some reason :LOL:

Anyway 5 of us are going, first Muse gig for us all :D standing as well!

Archived