What's the etap place everyone's talking about? Wouldn't it be more convenient/central to meet up in Centertainment across the street or the Noose & Gibbet Inn next to it? :D

<3 Centertainment ftw, good transport there and back on the tram and nice bars/restaurants.

I'm driving up from Leicester but the hours I know I'll spend being stuck in the car park trying to get out afterwards I might as well just stay over :eek:

My baby bro-in-law rang yesterday all excited 'cos da Mooze is tourin' an I wanna go!!' . He about died when I told him I already had got his ticket, bless him :D

15569i1244113044_xl.png

Here is the seating plan - everyone seems to be wondering what's happening :p

Rows 101-108 and 201-209 will be on Matt's side, everyone else will be on Chris's.

(Standing people get Dom ;) )

I'm going to be in box 202 - so I'll be able to get a running jump onto stage! :D

15569i1244113044_xl.png

Here is the seating plan - everyone seems to be wondering what's happening :p

Rows 101-108 and 201-209 will be on Matt's side, everyone else will be on Chris's.

(Standing people get Dom ;) )

I'm going to be in box 202 - so I'll be able to get a running jump onto stage! :D

So are we sure it's going to be in the round? Not just a rumour? I want to know how good visibility will be for me - I'm in 117.

If they do anything in the middle of the arena then being in block 117 you'll have pretty much one of the best views in the arena.

:D Let's just hope they don't chicken out and keep it end stage!

I'm driving up from Leicester but the hours I know I'll spend being stuck in the car park trying to get out afterwards I might as well just stay over :eek:

My baby bro-in-law rang yesterday all excited 'cos da Mooze is tourin' an I wanna go!!' . He about died when I told him I already had got his ticket, bless him :D

You're coming to Sheffield? That's cool...Brian and I will be there too (with just a few others, ha ha!). :D

Block 117 also.....please be center stage :D Just booked my room at Travelodge Sheffield central, 2 adults + 2 kids so had to get a family room, was £44 but left it and checked back later and it was £29 + £1.50 booking fee (bloody booking fees). Was gonna stay at Travelodge Meadowhall but would have needed 2 rooms at £29 each so I saved some dosh, if any one else is staying check it out :D

hiya just wanted to pop in and say hello i've got tickets for the sheff gig too i'll be driving up from leeds have no idea how to get there at all and even with 5 months to plan ahead i'd still get lost so i'll be setting off 3 hours early

hhope your all as excited as i am whhhoooooohooooooo

hiya just wanted to pop in and say hello i've got tickets for the sheff gig too i'll be driving up from leeds have no idea how to get there at all and even with 5 months to plan ahead i'd still get lost so i'll be setting off 3 hours early

hhope your all as excited as i am whhhoooooohooooooo

Whooooooooooooo, im so excited hehehe, iv told pretty much everyone i know, and just cannot wait until the 4th!!!!!!!

Are you standing or seated? :D

You're coming to Sheffield? That's cool...Brian and I will be there too (with just a few others, ha ha!). :D

Hurrah! I have been warned that I need to behave myself because I am going to be in charge of 2 kids, so no pre-gig drinkies for me :( (well, perhaps just the odd cheeky one or three :D )

Archived