Does anyone know, that have been to sheffield arena before, if the tickets come through the post or that if you need to take your card to the ticket desk at sheffield arena ? help!!!!!!!!!!

thanks

If you're picking up, then yes...you need the card you ordered the tickets with, u can normally choose post or pickup...althoguh not sure how the presale muse fans link is going to work as thats not through the arena :/

what does it mean by tiered seating in the standing area???and it says this is in front of the standing?confused...has anyone been to a tiered gig before...is it still worth getting standing?:(
where you getting this from? dont think there will be any seating in the standing area in this gig. It's worth standing if you can deal with it :LOL:

BTW, presale is trough see...who are AWFUL....damn :(

i know this is a bit of a stupid question but how do i use/do the presale? what have i gotta do?

Its the same as you would normally [i think, someone yell at me if i'm wrong]. Click on the link, pick a gig and stick how many tickets you want in the box, enter card details/address etc and click buy =) Although cos everybody'll be trying to get on there at once it'll probably crash and you might have to wait a bit, but yknow.

Does anyone know, that have been to sheffield arena before, if the tickets come through the post or that if you need to take your card to the ticket desk at sheffield arena ? help!!!!!!!!!!

thanks

think they come through the post, unless there's a box that you can tick saying 'i wanna collect it please, ta' or whatever.

what does it mean by tiered seating in the standing area???and it says this is in front of the standing?confused...has anyone been to a tiered gig before...is it still worth getting standing?:(

...saywhut? The seating is tiered, but it ain't in front of the standing area :confused: Where's it say that? Here's the seating plan, hope this makes some sense :)http://www.sheffieldarena.co.uk/Booking%20Information/Seating%20Plan/End%20Stage

Any of you planning on queueing outside the box office for tickets?

Is it worth doing that? I was going to but i've never done it before..

Its the same as you would normally [i think, someone yell at me if i'm wrong]. Click on the link, pick a gig and stick how many tickets you want in the box, enter card details/address etc and click buy =) Although cos everybody'll be trying to get on there at once it'll probably crash and you might have to wait a bit, but yknow.

think they come through the post, unless there's a box that you can tick saying 'i wanna collect it please, ta' or whatever.

...saywhut? The seating is tiered, but it ain't in front of the standing area :confused: Where's it say that? Here's the seating plan, hope this makes some sense :)http://www.sheffieldarena.co.uk/Booking%20Information/Seating%20Plan/End%20Stage

Is it worth doing that? I was going to but i've never done it before..

It'll be about £10-15 cheaper, if that counts as worth it..

My sis is planning on queueing at midnight, I just want to check there'll be other people there. [/worried big sis]

It'll be about £10-15 cheaper, if that counts as worth it..

My sis is planning on queueing at midnight, I just want to check there'll be other people there. [/worried big sis]

Ohhh right, cos no booking fee and whatnot? I wasn't planning on going as early as midnight, but there'll probably be some other people there :) It's probably quite safe as well, it's not completely in the middle of nowhere or anything =)

Ohhh right, cos no booking fee and whatnot? I wasn't planning on going as early as midnight, but there'll probably be some other people there :) It's probably quite safe as well, it's not completely in the middle of nowhere or anything =)

Yup, just face value £37.50.

I know but it's opposite centertainment and I've seen the losers who get on the last tram from there :LOL:

I suppose she'll be ok. I'm half tempted to go with her, if she'll let me :LOL:

Does anyone know why TM are listing the floor layout for this gig as FRONT STANDING and REAR STANDING? Do they really do that? My presale ticket email confirmation for my standing tickets I've just booked just say "Standing", not front or rear. Hope not at back or will be peeved to say least. Anyone shed any light on this?

Does anyone know why TM are listing the floor layout for this gig as FRONT STANDING and REAR STANDING? Do they really do that? My presale ticket email confirmation for my standing tickets I've just booked just say "Standing", not front or rear. Hope not at back or will be peeved to say least. Anyone shed any light on this?

Front standing/rear standing is the same thing, there's no barrier halfway or owt, dunno why they always say that :confused:

Huzzah, 2 standing tickets :D

[although still no confirmation email...:unsure:]

Front standing/rear standing is the same thing, there's no barrier halfway or owt, dunno why they always say that :confused:

Huzzah, 2 standing tickets :D

[although still no confirmation email...:unsure:]

Thanks - I didn't think they did last time I was there in Nov 06... Long as somewhere in middle is all good.

Archived