Reminded me why I love this band so much. Quality gig. Fair enough the setlist was the same but it was just one of those gigs for me.

Josse liked the placenta. Don't know what she's talking about.:erm:

All and all, had a great night in Dublin with the awesome muse and some awesome musers.

Reminded me why I love this band so much. Quality gig. Fair enough the setlist was the same but it was just one of those gigs for me.

Josse liked the placenta. Don't know what she's talking about.:erm:

All and all, had a great night in Dublin with the awesome muse and some awesome musers.

I love both your faces.

Placenta for your hair innit! :awesome:

HEDGES.

I can't be bothered looking through the thread, I'll look for pics and vids later but the gig was AMAZING. We had such awesome space at the back of the golden circle, could see everything perfectly (cept Morgan, give him his own platform for srs) and we could just rush over to Matt when he came up at the side. Plus the positive energy of the band rubbed off on the crowd so perfectly, just loved seeing them grinning and Matt behaving like a hyper active child it was just so awesome. Oh and Dom and his zebra print seat. He so has a bedroom like a tart's boudoir.

Also, that was the best Starlight I have ever seen I am not even joking :LOL:

I can't be bothered looking through the thread, I'll look for pics and vids later but the gig was AMAZING. We had such awesome space at the back of the golden circle, could see everything perfectly (cept Morgan, give him his own platform for srs) and we could just rush over to Matt when he came up at the side. Plus the positive energy of the band rubbed off on the crowd so perfectly, just loved seeing them grinning and Matt behaving like a hyper active child it was just so awesome. Oh and Dom and his zebra print seat. He so has a bedroom like a tart's boudoir.

+1 with Starlight. Super Massive Black Hole was brilliant too. Totally kicked arse.

Loved the Jimi Hendrix brief riff...

Foxeh Lady!

I was one of those 'fucktwits' and we weren't trying to jump the line. The face on that guys kid after he embarrassed him was what was hilarious.

We ended up against the barrier anyway, the paedophilic old man didn't get to 'fuck us' over it either.

No, that wasn't me then i guess? But upon arriving we stopped to talk to some of our friends and some baldy old man started threatening us. THAT is what was uncalled for.

If you were the dude with the guy with the green sunglasses yes you were queue jumping. There were about a million witnesses seeing you emerge from the back of the queue, and squirm through the gap in the barrier. That older man had been there since the morning so he had every right to be firm. Sorry if that wasn't you but those two guys deserved it

Also.. who saw the Thom York lookalike in the queue!?

I love both your faces.

Placenta for your hair innit! :awesome:

HEDGES.

Likewise!

Hedges are amazing. WILL.I.AM DROP THE BEAT NOW.

Josse can't stop talking about boobs:noey:

Concuring with the above.:happy:

Likewise!

Josse can't stop talking about anything to do with bodies and their functions :LOL:

Claire is ossum. I feel so buzzing still even though I am knackered and am losing my voice :LOL:

Likewise!

Also concurring! Sorry I missed you guys in the airport:( I swear my mother does it on purpose to torture me! :facepalm:

Wow! :D Just read all your reports and watched the videos and it sounds like it was epic! :D Possibly the best of the tour so far. It sounded like Muse did you proud (Matt seemed to be bringing out anything he could manage to muster) and you did them proud! :D

Thanks for all your reports and videos.:D

Archived