Hullabaloo DVD

idealist

Hundred Reasons SUCK.

Muse did a gig in Leicester?

I miss everything :(

Lol! How did you miss that one then? I was there, November 1st 2001, top quality. Walked through the doors and Deftones were playing over the PA too which was cool. It's really strange thinking back to those gigs, and the differences between now and then. Muse's profile is huge now, it was big then as it was obviously post-OOS, but it' gone to a new level. Put it this way, can't see myself standing outside the De Montfort Hall or Brum academy to see Muse again! Happy days.........

And for the record I thought HR were class that night, but I must admit their new album from what I have heard is crap, and Colin Doran's voice has deteriorated from 'edgy and acceptable' to 'absolutely appalling, and above all a complete embarassment'. I think HR have blown it to be honest, Ideas above... gave them a good platform to really hit it big, but this album hasn't delivered. They could've been massive, but I think they have blown it.

Yeah the same as any of u guys, the Leicester gig i went to like 2 or 3 days after they filmed hullabaloo the suport was hundred resons but the chances are that they changed there support act wen they moved ontot he Uk.

But hundred resons were shit though :D

lol in my opinion.

But elbow rock :p

i saw them at that gig, and hundred reasons werent too bad....well they did start to get fairly catchy by the end which is more than i can say for most support bands!

• 3 months later...

i have been trying to get the Hullabaloo DVD for soo long and i live in Canada. nothing gets shipped here. does anyone know where i may get it? if so please write back a thread. or is there any specific sites that i can order from that deliver to canada?

thank you

sam

I had the same problem here in America. I tried Amazon but every import I tried to order has never come through, with the exception of Origin of Symmetry. I finally found the Hullaballoo CD and DVD through the link on this website to HMV. The direct link is: http://www2.hmv.co.uk/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=285;5;-1;-1&sku=554184

They do ship to Canada and it arrived within 6 days. I then couldn't play it with my DVD player. While the DVD is region free, you do need a PAL compatible television, and ours here are NTSC. So I found a modified DVD player on ebay that allows me to play PAL DVD's on NTSC TV's. A lot of work, but worth it. Good luck. I needed the DVD to tide me over until they come here in November!

• 4 weeks later...

Is ther a midi file I can download for the Hullabaloo (live) version of Space Dementia? It's a really cool version with some nice twists on the piano.

Also, is there a full version of the piano midi for Screenager from Hullabaloo?

Is ther a midi file I can download for the Hullabaloo (live) version of Space Dementia? It's a really cool version with some nice twists on the piano.

go to muse.mu and you can download it from their under media/hullabaloo, you can download any playlist you want for free!!! :happy:

Matt played Rachmaninov's Prelude No.2 a little just before starting Space Dementia, too. :)

Archived