Hullabaloo DVD

idealist

did ne 1 watch mtv 2 wen it was muse weekend last year

just be 4 absolution came out

well they were introducin hullabaloo and pee-ople started slagging it off

sayin they released it to early as they only brought 2 albums out

when 'critics' say that its just bullshit, some of the songs muse have done in their first 2 albums were ground breaking songs, and lets face it, when do muse stick to the 'rules'

Your signature sucks and your pee-ople bugs me very much.

I'm not going to bother answering because i've had this discussion before and it's a never ending pit of boredom and doom of positive and negative replies about the album.

So I'll just stay out of this topic :D

well bully 4 you bugger off then and kepp your negative remarks to yourself mr moody :rolleyes:

when 'critics' say that its just bullshit, some of the songs muse have done in their first 2 albums were ground breaking songs, and lets face it, when do muse stick to the 'rules'

And why should Muse stick to the rules? And who said a band should release 5 studio albums before making a live album? That's just rubbish.

Although perhaps some bands need more time to improve their skills as musicians...

• 2 weeks later...

I really want to buy the Hullabaloo DVD but i live in chicago, so its nowhere to be found. I am however visiting Amsterdam this summer but i have no idea where i would be able to find it. Anyone know enough about Amsterdam to make any suggestions?? Also...is there any other DVDs that muse have released that i could also find there?

well i suspect muse are somewhat bigger in amsterdam than they r in america so u shud have betta luck in finding the bugger, if not buy online! other dvds released are all single ones, theres a bliss one, time is running out and hysteria, and a bonus one on absolution. u mite struggle to find them all really.

Dan

Archived