Hullabaloo DVD

idealist

LOL! when did that happen? first disk or second??? because i only got the first :( and i don't remember seeing anything like that =/

that happens on the second disc...and in slow-mo too!

but everyone....yes the slipknot piss take may have us all in stitches (bit like matty was!) but we must not forget the fishing trip!..

particularly 1) matt spanking dom 2) chris being amazed by the whole day 3) chris being scared of the slimey animals 4) matt's sarcastic amazement of the whole day 5) tom's laughing

best £16 i ever spent. that fishing trip was so funny, and the slipknot mask had me laughing for ages, but it was matts laughing that really madi it funny. oh, and when matt put out the table full of booze out in that little garden place and dom drove into it. PML!!!!!!!!!! :LOL:

Yeah, the Parental Advisory thing is because of the piercings and also because of Muse buying mushrooms, I think.

Btw, Matt mucked up in Dead Star in Hullabaloo. After the solo with the pitch shifter, he forgot to put distortion, and that made the guitar sound crappy.

uh, that was the level of distortion all the way through the song

we must not forget the fishing trip!..

particularly 1) matt spanking dom 2) chris being amazed by the whole day 3) chris being scared of the slimey animals 4) matt's sarcastic amazement of the whole day 5) tom's laughing

I forgot all about that! Fucking hell that cracked me up, when Matt slaps his ass with the fishing rod, and then grabs his cheeks while he's concentrating, and Tom's trying not to laugh at Chris' pathetic attempt at casting a line into the water :LOL::LOL:

And that bit where its all in a red hue, and Matt bursts open a bottle of champers on the floor, ahem- provocatively and then slaps Dom on the ass with a cushion before pouring champagne all over the floor and collapsing. I hope someone else can recall this! :LOL:

I forgot all about that! Fucking hell that cracked me up, when Matt slaps his ass with the fishing rod, and then grabs his cheeks while he's concentrating, and Tom's trying not to laugh at Chris' pathetic attempt at casting a line into the water :LOL::LOL:

And that bit where its all in a red hue, and Matt bursts open a bottle of champers on the floor, ahem- provocatively and then slaps Dom on the ass with a cushion before pouring champagne all over the floor and collapsing. I hope someone else can recall this! :LOL:

an when matt finally got the champers open, chris decided to drink it himself while matt was messing with dom!! ohh im having more hull. flashbacks now..matt's eyebrow raising in the mushroom hut..thing!

i think im going to cry..right about..now :'( . It sucks that i won't ever be able to see this stuff..sounds so damn funny! i'm already cracking up from these descriptions! LOL. Anybody willing to put up the second disk on kazaa or something?? I NEED TO SEEEE!! preetty pleaaaase! :D

I can have a go at ripping it from the DVD, and then sending it you or something, I don't have Kazaa anymore though, I have Winmx, but how about if I try and do it through an attachment in email? Would that work, you technobuffs out there? Or if through MSN? That would work.

cool i dont know that gig, do u have it on ur hard disk ?o.O if yes, could you send it to me ?o.O

I don t have it anymore on my comp thanks to a nice virus but u can find it at this adress :

http://www.museandamuse.com

There s tons of cool stuffs to hear there and u ll find it on the "media" s section and it s simply called "live in tokyo" (lasts 77 mns)

The set list is as followed :

1 Micro Cuts

2 New Born

3 Showbiz

4 DarkShines

5 Screenager

6 Feeling Good

7 Piano Interlude + Sunburn

8 Hyper Music

9 Unintended

10 Hate This And I'll Love U

11 Citizen Erased