Hullabaloo DVD

idealist

i think its a great dvd of a great gig of the one of the greatest live acts on the planet today BUT, the speedy camera gets annoying, it would have been better if the camera had stayed on views for longer as when you see muse live in person u are amazed to be stood where u n be amazed by how well they fill the stage and move around etc, the dvd gets annoying cuz it only stays on one camera angle for a second or so before going somewhere really abstract like flying around the ceiling or up matts nose or something, im not against it doing that, its quite kl in fact, i juz wish that if they were to bring another dvd out they'd calm the camera angle movement down abit so i dont feel so dizzy from motion sickness

Some pee-ople have said it was very risky Muse doing a live dvd but i dont think so because the music was great and there brilliant live

What do you pee-ople think?

thats odd, who said that?

I thought the DVD was awesome. I watched it all the way through and it got me listening to some songs that I hadn't listened to for ages. The DVD sounds great through surround sound (dolby digital 5.1) and I find the speedy camera movements add to the energy of the songs. It is a bit annoying when the screen splits into 3 small pictures that you can hardly see. But Hullabaloo is a great live performance. Just out of interest, does anyone now if there is going to be a DVD from the most recent tour? (probably been asked and answered a million times but I cant be arsed to search)

did ne 1 watch mtv 2 wen it was muse weekend last year

just be 4 absolution came out

well they were introducin hullabaloo and pee-ople started slagging it off

sayin they released it to early as they only brought 2 albums out

thats the most stupidest thing ever

what did they want 3 or 4 albums crammed on one dvd

Yeh! I loved the Hullabaloo dvd, it was awsum. Though sometimes you can't hear a bloody word Matt says coz he mumbles so much, I had to play it about three times over to hear sum of the stuff Matt's saying.

And when he says something before playing Unintended, I first thought he said something in French, coz you can hardly hear what he's saying. I was like, "Wow, Matt speaks French?" hehe, turns out he actually says: I haven't played this song in fucking ages. My mom pointed it out to me when I was listening to the dvd at top volume :p

Yeh! I loved the Hullabaloo dvd, it was awsum. Though sometimes you can't hear a bloody word Matt says coz he mumbles so much, I had to play it about three times over to hear sum of the stuff Matt's saying.

And when he says something before playing Unintended, I first thought he said something in French, coz you can hardly hear what he's saying. I was like, "Wow, Matt speaks French?" hehe, turns out he actually says: I haven't played this song in fucking ages. My mom pointed it out to me when I was listening to the dvd at top volume :p

Archived