Hullabaloo DVD

idealist

Because I cant find it. The stuff on Microcuts wont go onto my DVD burner :( and you can't download off YouTube (you've all tried to you know you have)

you can download the audio if you know how - download/buy a software (like audacity) that can record off your computer and turn it into a mp3 file and record the whatever you want off that plays thru your computer like stuff off youtube

• 2 months later...

Hello, I need some help from all you Muse fans.

On the hullabaloo dvd - the second disc - Matt comments that When faced with blackness one has no choice but to look inward and I do believe he mentions a name, possibly of the philosophers writing from which he took the idea from. Any idea of the name?

I think that it comes after the segment where they all jump on Tom (who is behind the camera) and trash the set at the end of a show.

If anyone could find out for me it would be very helpful. Ive lost my hullabaloo dvd.

Thank you.

Ben

They're on the set of the Weakest Link when he says that... I think Matt was just saying what it feels like to be onstage, he wasn't quoting anyone (don't remember a name).

Wasn't it, "You are presented with yourself... and you are favourable." Or something.

They're on the set of the Weakest Link when he says that... I think Matt was just saying what it feels like to be onstage, he wasn't quoting anyone (don't remember a name).

Wasn't it, "You are presented with yourself... and you are favourable." Or something.

Hmmm sounds familliar. Though I am pretty sure he says something like: Like Joe Bloggs says, when faced with......ect or something to that effect.

Are you sure it was one the weakest link. I seem to remeber there being no shot of him saying it, there is just darkness. I could be wrong it has been a while since i've seen it.

Hmmm sounds familliar. Though I am pretty sure he says something like: Like Joe Bloggs says, when faced with......ect or something to that effect.

Are you sure it was one the weakest link. I seem to remeber there being no shot of him saying it, there is just darkness. I could be wrong it has been a while since i've seen it.

The bit you are on about is near the end. Where it's all dark, after a japenese show then Dom jumps into the crowd and get's lost among the fans.

I don't know if he quoted someone though. I remember trying to figure out what he was on about.

Thank you Max.

Right, I'll listen to it again but I'll record the audio of it and post it up and see if anyone can guess. I don't think it's a philosophical quotation though. It's just Matt using big words and sayings (for him anyway).

Saying this now because I need to know whether it's allowed and I don't break any copyright rules etc.

Right, I'll listen to it again but I'll record the audio of it and post it up and see if anyone can guess. I don't think it's a philosophical quotation though. It's just Matt using big words and sayings (for him anyway).

Saying this now because I need to know whether it's allowed and I don't break any copyright rules etc.

Im sure its fine, im sure no one will file a law suit against you even if it is copyright. Besides you tube does it all the time.

If it does turn out to be his own thoughts can anyone with a knowledge of philosophy point me in the direction of some appropriate writings. Im trying to write my artist manifesto.

Archived