Hullabaloo DVD

idealist

• 1 month later...

Just had a burst of clarity late this night…At 9:30…And…I didn't wanna do more than one post a night but I knew I'd forget otherwise…In Hullabaloo (Pictured in my Avatar) is that the ClockWork Orange outfit? It's white, its a top hat, it's a staff:stunned:

That was a damn good movie…But yeah…Is it? It really has very little relevance to anythign but I see it as a point THAT MUST BE HEARD.

Yeah…They look awesome in those suits, would've been better if they'd played in them :rolleyes:

Yeah…Off to bed with this young camper.

Cheers

Nathan

No, there was something on the radio about what it's inspired by, it was some film where a man was chased down a beach by these bouncing white balls, and I presume in the film they wore this clothing.

The clothing for Hullabaloo is nothing like Clockwork Orange, even though it's easy to assume Muse rip-off as many aspects of popular culture as possible.

The Prisoner was a TV series from the 60s about a prison in a strange villiage in Wales (correct me if I'm wrong) where random and macabre things would happen. Like Twin Peaks if you like that sort of thing. I grew up with it so its kinda normal to me....Some people getting chased by Rovers for you....

n6nrmwst.jpg

rover.jpg

[imghttp://www.sadgeezer.com/html/modules/My_eGallery/gallery/Prisoner/ZPrisonerafterincidentwithRover.jpg[/img]

• 4 months later...
I wondered that. It would have been cool if the whole set was on the DVD. It makes me wonder if any other songs were left off.

Man I hadn't even realised Darkshines was missing :| :LOL:

Hmmm, I guess we'll never know what else if anything, has been missed off. Unless you where there.

Cheers. But cut the n00b some slack. :p

oh c'mon....im all 'pro-n00b'!

Theres asking questions like: "Has anyone seen this vid of Dom saying 'Sit the fuck down' its well funny!"

And then theres this guy saying "its on YouTube" 3 hours later after someone had uploaded it!!!

On the scale of 1-100 on the n00b scale - thats 100. :LOL:

:p

I just found it funny :LOL: - and so im just pulling their leg :happy:

Love you sloth boy! :D

:LOL:

Archived