Nah, that's just kakformar and bullformar, nowt special :happy:

Oh oh girly day! I'm going to have oh such a manly day today and watch le FA Cup final at some shoddy pub.

Do you have nice passports in Ênglând?

They are quite pretty *cuddles it* although the picture is dodgy as hell.. but the pages are bootiful! I'll scan it in a minute...

Crazy Catelicat, you don't love Sweden, it's all a big misunderstanding. Look at Rhian. I'm trying to get her to understand.

and Crazy Cat.. Sweden is great. Well..atleast Stockholm

Not a misunderstanding at all, I loved it when I lived out there, it was a lovely clean place, A little expensive, but the wages were good :D I was in Goteborg, didn't see Stockholm.

Woah woah woah, don't prod it, you'll get frazzled!

hon hade samma fina hatt som igår. Pojkens fattiga mor.

Aww poor mother :'(

*Loves Terry Wogan and BBC Prime* But I've had it with the Eurovision crap. Since when was Israel situated in Europe?

Crazy Cat (don't know yer real name, tyvärr), Stockholm is lovely, you'll have to go there someday

Aww poor mother :'(

*Loves Terry Wogan and BBC Prime* But I've had it with the Eurovision crap. Since when was Israel situated in Europe?

Crazy Cat (don't know yer real name, tyvärr), Stockholm is lovely, you'll have to go there someday

I kneeeew you'd love Tezza. He's just so funny - and he hasn't even got started yet! Well... since when was Turkey? We have to let them play, for fear of warfare. Like... have you noticed that Russia seldom get Nil Points. That's fear of a second cold war that is.

Solidarność.

Yushchenko :indiff: Couldn't be more tired of him. I'll be the first one laughing when everyone will realise he's probably just another corrupt fascist. He looks Ukrainian though, that's a plus innit

Pelle's too political when inebriated förlåt :$

I really can't get enough of Terry, ahh, to have all BBC channels *dreams* We're stuck with Pekka Heino for commentary

Aw, I still hold on in the hope he'll lead the Ukraine to all things bright and sunny. Political is fun, unless it's the sodding Independent. I swear, for the past 2 weeks the front page has been about the Electoral Reform. No-one gives a monkies you idiots. :indiff:

Terry is indeed wonderful. Instead of Naturmorgon you should swap to his Radio 2 breakfast show. <3 <3 Funniest man on the airwaves at 7am.

Sore losers :happy:

Ahh breakfast shows. I should get some bacon and eggs a cookin' innit. Too bad 8 over 'ere mostly is too ear-lie in the morning for le chomeur Pelle innit. Is it only on weekdays?

Pah you lazy lump! *prods*

Yeah, it's Wossy at weekends I think. He's quite funny, but annoying.