I could get my Basque grammar from downstairs, but I don't want to wake me folks up so I reckon I'll skip it. Etcheko. I love Basque genitive surdéclinaison though. <3

Jag jonglerar

Du jonglerar

Han/hon/den/det jonglerar

Vi jonglerar

Ni jonglerar

De jonglerar

:indiff:

I could get my Basque grammar from downstairs, but I don't want to wake me folks up so I reckon I'll skip it. Etcheko. I love Basque genitive surdéclinaison though. <3

Jag jonglerar

Du jonglerar

Han/hon/den/det jonglerar

Vi jonglerar

Ni jonglerar

De jonglerar

:indiff:

YOu people in Swedishland may have the most beautiful language in the world, but your verbs are RUBBISH. I bet Olof Palme wouldn't have stood for them. Is jonglerar 'to jungle tigres' ?

I take it 'to jungle tigres' is Blackpudlian for 'juggling'? Then ye are currect.

Who wants to live in a country with rubbish verbs? *Dies*

On a lighter note, I might be getting a hepatitis shot tomorrah. Good fun. Oh those Russians.

Olof Palme <3

And here, the two coolest, though dead, Swedish politicians of all time:

238020.jpg

I take it 'to jungle tigres' is Blackpudlian for 'juggling'? Then ye are currect.

Who wants to live in a country with rubbish verbs? *Dies*

On a lighter note, I might be getting a hepatitis shot tomorrah. Good fun. Oh those Russians.

Olof Palme <3

And here, the two coolest, though dead, Swedish politicians of all time:

238020.jpg

It looked like Jungle and rar for tigers. Don't question the way my mind works. It's blonde, drunk and stupid. :happy:

Oooh hepatitis is a FUN injection to have. Look at your arm as soon as they've done it, it all goes rashy and all the hairs stick up :D (Assuming it's Hep A) I've got to go for a Mumps jab soon, STUPID hippy mothers not giving their kids the MMR shot when thems babies and causing a mass epidemic of Mumps here. Blackpool = third world.

Oh, you have a short term, how 'junkie' of you! Hey daaahlin, I'z got hep A innit!

I've taken the shot before, never notcied anything funny? I like sticking objects into muscles too.

You've actually caught hep A? :( Short term? *confused and explodes* hehe, did you ever do that thing when you were little, where you stuck sewing pins through a layer of skin on your finger tips and scared friends with it? Awesome fun.

Me hep A? N-n-naah. Just took it when we went to Rooshia last year so I'm having it again, and this time it lasts for 30 years I think. Tis nice. If I ever feel like shagging a homeless ex-pimp outside of Gare de l'Est.

I actually never did the needle thing. Me was too docile. Like a duck.

Me hep A? N-n-naah. Just took it when we went to Rooshia last year so I'm having it again, and this time it lasts for 30 years I think. Tis nice. If I ever feel like shagging a homeless ex-pimp outside of Gare de l'Est.

I actually never did the needle thing. Me was too docile. Like a duck.

OOOOOOOOOOOOH 30 years? My booster is only valid for 10 :'( You Swedes with your super drugs.

Have you ever noticed with homeless men, they're never bald. Or receeding.

*sings* ruuuubber ducky.