Grolsch! Fancy! No Swedish öl?

I'm going to see my loved one tomorrow so I'm skipping off to bed

Drink on miss Rhiân, drink on and I'll meet you at the horizon *cue strings and drums*

*Sweden, the ghastly quagmire sleeps tonight. Awimbawep.*

The Politics module was great. I launched into an Independent/Guardian reader style diatribe about "the honourable Mr. Blair" *does a smug face*

Maths and Chemistry module however was TERRIBLE. *glares at formulae*. I was incredibly tempted to fill my water bottle up with red wine and take that into the exam instead... Dr. Treharne probably would've confiscated it for his own use anyway. :rolleyes:

Well, I do 'General Studies' which is exactly what it says on the tin. Maffs, Chemistry (or another science - it was Fizz sticks last year :'( ) Politics, Ethics and Religion, Culture and the Arts... then there's a language paper of your choice <3

I've not done Chemistry since 3rd year and Maths since 5th year.. so being faced with AS style questions was HAARD. I swear, with Chemistry there was a lesson with the key to life, the universe and EVERYTHING in it and I was the only person in the world who missed it, concequently all of it looks like backwards sanskrit with swahili.

Kind of glad... mais aussi triste :'( The French assistand wrote us all lovelly letters :'( (But she's coming to my big birthday bash on Friday, so it's ok!)

Mmm nouns and their derivatives.

Thankfully, the sciency bit is multiple choice, so I put some numbers into my calculatrice and then guessed the answers so they made a pretty pattern down the page. *thumbs up*

Aww, yer I reckon tis sad too :'(

Derivatives as in maths :indiff: I'm le kung of them though. Test me with a function. :happy:

Multiple choice!? Lucky sods ye are

I've packed down me old computer, using me new laptop now...fancy innit

Ahh any speak of maffs is wasted on me. Unless it's factorising equations/algebra. I was the mummy of algebra. It had letters in it <3

Ooh er, you flash git you. I want a laptop, just so I could sit in my garden all day and do work, rather than sit in my room :'(

I've just found my Polish notes on the Locative <3 *cuddles it*

Locative <3 Ja gavaryu o Rhiâne :happy: *Sits in garden with laptop drinking pastis* Tis le stuff

f(x)=3x^5+4x^2+9x-84

f'(x)=15x^4+8x+9

f''(x)=45x^3+8

<3 I even gotz the inner derivative innit

phwoar!

For that, have some really old notes

Right that's it. *dismantles pooter and gets extention lead* I'm going outside.

Ouch! My spleen! Germanic languages are bloody heavy ain't they *Haltar iväg*

I'll be sure to find some book to mash yer face with. My Colloquial Mongolian isn't heavy, but it's packed with funny letters that gives you the plague, in a good way

Briiiiiing it on. *tries to stand tall*

*sneaks off to get the really big Rise of Christianity book that I've been meaning to take back to the Library since February 2004, but STILL haven't finished because it's about 25cm thick*

Din gud 25 cm? Knappast.

*Evil Rhiân* Want to taste the Quran biatch? But I must admit it sounds interesting :$ Is it the one written by Frend?

It most certainly is by a Mr. W. H. C. Frend... (I'm impressed at your know ledge) I lied when I said it was 25cm thick, but it does weigh about 5lb. (Won't convert to grammes, because I'm British. Dahling.)

Bring on that Quran... your Al Qaida religion is no match for the way of the Lord *has been reading Daily Mail today* <3 :LOL:

MiniMuse - I got it from the Library for an essay I wrote last year on the Early Christian Church. Check it out...

1250d483.jpg

Rydw'i hoffi. Haha mum and I had the best Welsh conversation in Tesco today <3