Well yes, they did lend their name to the corset type piece of underwear. One can't complain. Precious dictionaries. There's a really funky good Russian one in Waterstones at the moment, but I'm too scared to get it because I won't be sent my reading list until August and if I get the wrong one lecturers will laugh. *visualises it* Mmmm.

Oh lord, how lurvely! Remember, it's a lifetime investment. Everything I buy which I shouldn't is a lifetime investment. Those pints at KB, my new jacket (blåck velvet <3) and my Ian Curtis loving T-shirt. Just make it alright to yourself. You know you want it. You know you want it. You know you want it. Go on. Go on. *Swings clock*

Whereelse can you look up neobrazovannost'? (No pun :D )

Or bolshevik? Just out of spite?

Noone's ever gotten rich by saving.

Näpp, I really should hit the pillow. My father promised me beer after me cycling round tomorrah, so I'll have do me best. <3

Oh, last thing, is there an English word for wind blowing towards you, for example when you're cycling? Motvind in Swedish. That has puzzled me for ages.

Beer and cycling! Lucky you! I get 4-6 hours in the Passport office :indiff:

Ermmmmm I dunno if we have a specific word for it, maybe wind resistance? or prevailing wind? Nah not prevailing... You know, I have no idea. Headwind? Face on draught? This'll bug me till I've found out.

Nooooooooooite noooooooooite! *knufage*

The Motvind problem has been solved! I spoke to my Physics nerd friend, and he came up with this:

Race Bannon sagt:

air resistance? that's the only thing i can think of, there is no word for the actual wind. Cos the wind doesn't really exist it's just the resistance of the air as you're cycling through it

10752872556115.gif

Wind resistance! Makes sense, motvind is a very nice word though, means exactly 'counter wind'.

But tell your friend, wind can still blow in all directions right? Then if I'm cycling north, and there's northern wind-a-blowing, then there's motvind? I don't mean the wind you feel when you're cycling fast, I mean the one you feel when standing still also. And that really is wind.

I'm drunk off my tits really. Been watching a Charles Bronson movie with a mate a mine. Who wouldn't be drunk then?

Crazy Catelicat, you don't love Sweden, it's all a big misunderstanding. Look at Rhian. I'm trying to get her to understand.

How was Croxteth Rhian?

Phew typing was hard. *dies* G'night.

I think it's just wind... I dunno. Swedish is crazy. The verbs don't conjugate, yet you have special words for those little paper cases you make cakes in. :rolleyes:

Groggsteth was brilliant! I didn't have to sit in the passport office at all! So now I own a wonderful new 10 year passport et Mummy and I went for lunch, coffee und did shopping things. Wonderful girly day AND the car hadn't been broken into when we got back. :happy:

Själve kungen sköt älgen.

Hey guys !

Quite cool with this international thing..

To everyone in Sweden:

Hörni, hur är det med er?

Det måste finnas NÅGON mer i Sverige som avgudar Muse lika mycket som jag..

(Hey, how are you? There must be SOMEONE in Sweden who worship Muse as much as I do.. :D)

hej jag älskar muse med och jag är också från sverige

I think it's just wind... I dunno. Swedish is crazy. The verbs don't conjugate, yet you have special words for those little paper cases you make cakes in. :rolleyes:

Groggsteth was brilliant! I didn't have to sit in the passport office at all! So now I own a wonderful new 10 year passport et Mummy and I went for lunch, coffee und did shopping things. Wonderful girly day AND the car hadn't been broken into when we got back. :happy:

Själve kungen sköt älgen.

Nah, that's just kakformar and bullformar, nowt special :happy:

Oh oh girly day! I'm going to have oh such a manly day today and watch le FA Cup final at some shoddy pub.

Do you have nice passports in Ênglând?