I'm guessing Terry Wogan, in fact, any British TV host makes TV better thousand-fold.

Ooh, Bryn! Is it good? Can't beat 'Con te partiro' can it? :$

I'm happy about the way this thread has evolved :happy:

He's so funny. He has these amazing one-liners every year. I just watch it for him. You should listen to his Radio 2 show sometime if you can. Brilliant.

terrywogan.jpg

Ooh, it is pretty amazing. I'm sure it could beat it. Only cause Bryn's from the north. I'll send it to ye at some point, using the powers of the dial up.

Ni får inte bryta kvistar från levande träd. :indiff:

Ooh, he looks ace!

No breaking branches, that's worse than murder over here. Quick! Divert the attention from Sweden! Look! Botswana!

He is *swoons*

Den gamla damen fattade intresse för pojken. Skandalös.

Hah I love my Swedish book, it's so useless

*watches Blackpool go up in flames in the distance*

Ahh how the tower glows in the light of the fire.

<3 Come burn John's shopping as well. Do it while I'm away, remember, in 24 hours, I'll be dancing with Antony...<3

Oh the insane jealousy! Take lots of photographs, I beg you *begs*. I may go and see him in June, with it being on the day of me last hexam... if I can get someone to go with me. Walking down Oxford Road in the dark on your own is not nice. <3 Rusholme and Moss Side being not too far from it.

I'd kill to see Rusholme in the dark.

I'll try to take pics, I'll see if I dare take me digital camera...Malmö is one big ghetto mind you! Otherwise I might get some recycable cameroids.

You'd be killed if you're in Rusholme in the dark.

Rusholme at Eid - MEGA scary.

How can Malmö be a Ghetto? Look at that BOODIFUL ö ahhh.

Ahaha, Rusholme during Eid, I can only dream <3

Malmö may have a nice ö, but the real ghetto is the suburb of Rosengård...and that has an å!

Pelle, you're breaking my Swedish loving heart here. How can ANYWHERE with an å be a ghetto. :'( *sobs quietly*

*Dances*

Oh dear Lord my hair is in the way of all my dancing adventures. I'm having my brother-in-lag chopping some off this week. :happy:

Ice waaaaaater for bloooood, with neither heart or spiiiiiine, and then juuuuust to paaass tiiime, let us go and rob the bliiiiiind!

What to be done with heeeeeer, I ask myself: what to be saaaaaaid of heeer ooooooh!

*Dances legs down to knees*

*flails flowers about*

aahwooooowowowow

Yay for haircuts! I'm going for the big chop on Saturday. Woo! You should go for a Moheican... Propa goffik.

Ahaha, I actually took a picture of me in horrible backcombed hair t'other day :happy: . Had to put on 'Beat on the brat' by les Ramones just to get it out of my system <3