Rhiân bach likes cheese. Aww. :D And what about the good Welsh speaking and tea something? :$ Or is tea panaId? :$

Yeah, just about tea :) I have no idea how to spell it.. it's just one of those phrases I know and use lots but can't write :happy:

Dach chi isio panad o de te? - Is there a cup of tea? (the te is like some weird Bangor dialect thing they throw at the end of everything, for the hell of it.) or you can say

*spells phonetically*

a oes na panad o de te? which is the same...

Sadly, that phrase isn't understood in South Wales.. they have a different way of asking for tea. They say: Dych chi'n moyn dishgled? :rolleyes:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Ynys Môn *is* Wales. It's like the place anglicising forgot... if you don't speak Welsh they keep you in a cage until the third Wednesday of the month when they throw you on a big fire...

There's a programme on Channel 4 tonight about the blonde one from Abba.. on the advert she was talking about being stalked but she sounded so happy about it. Can Swedes ever sound upset? I think not.

Hey you ass, what do you mean by Al Qaida religion?

Why don't you stuff your freaking bible up your ass?

*furios*

No, just kidding. The Quran is quite thick yes. Pah, I wouldn't read that book you borrowed even if..

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Ynys Môn *is* Wales. It's like the place anglicising forgot... if you don't speak Welsh they keep you in a cage until the third Wednesday of the month when they throw you on a big fire...

There's a programme on Channel 4 tonight about the blonde one from Abba.. on the advert she was talking about being stalked but she sounded so happy about it. Can Swedes ever sound upset? I think not.

*Loves Ynys Môn* I didna know that! :happy:

We Swedes always get upset, but it gets lost in all our political correctness :happy: My parents half-knew the mother of the John's Shopping one in ABBA (Anne-Frid is it?) If you're lucky I might get upset in Stockholm. :happy: It'll be hard though, Stockholm is so lovely.

FUCK! I missed our big prime minister vs opposition leader debate. Ah, doesna matter, they're all the same anyways.

*Loves Ynys Môn* I didna know that! :happy:

We Swedes always get upset, but it gets lost in all our political correctness :happy: My parents half-knew the mother of the John's Shopping one in ABBA (Anne-Frid is it?) If you're lucky I might get upset in Stockholm. :happy: It'll be hard though, Stockholm is so lovely.

FUCK! I missed our big prime minister vs opposition leader debate. Ah, doesna matter, they're all the same anyways.

Typical Ynys môn road:

angelsyroadinnit.jpg

I have nooo idea... I only know ABBA as the blonde, the brown, the bloke and the other one. Wooo! So long as if you were to be upset.. it would only be for the purpouse of 'showing' me a sad accent.. rather than hactually being sad!

Swedish government has an opposition? Bloody hell :LOL:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v13/jazzlady/angelsyroadinnit.jpg

Every englishman what? Nice road though :happy:

Every Sweden know ABBA exactly the way you do. Me included. :$

Upset can be done in oh so many ways. If political ranting qualifies as upset, just try me :$

Well, opposition is a quite rough word, let's just say, our current PM is getting bald for real, the other one shaves his hair off. That's the only difference I know of.

Have to go choke on coffee. Hab ein nice evening.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v13/jazzlady/angelsyroadinnit.jpg

Every englishman what? Nice road though :happy:

Every Sweden know ABBA exactly the way you do. Me included. :$

Upset can be done in oh so many ways. If political ranting qualifies as upset, just try me :$

Well, opposition is a quite rough word, let's just say, our current PM is getting bald for real, the other one shaves his hair off. That's the only difference I know of.

Have to go choke on coffee. Hab ein nice evening.

Arseholes to the english :D

Political ranting uses a different tone though... the huff tone. :D

Viel spass with the coffee! I think I'll record some songs *woo for avoiding French revision*

Course it's nawt, Scottish folk is God. <3 I want a bagpipe! :'( I'll have to hear those later. Maybe I could counter record something someday <3

I like it how Britons don't call themselves Yurpeans :$ (Give me a U, give me a K, give me an I etc :D )

Of course we don't. We're far too British for all that old boy!

I'll re-record it I think.. I made some serious "shit which chord comes next" boo boos on the last verse :$ *damn losing capo and having to transpose the old way*