Yep.. that leaves me with Jesus sandals, brown ones and... my disco shoes. Not nearly enough if you ask me. :rolleyes:

You should post the goffs off to Norway. They could burn down some churches and sacrifice virgins to Thor then. With their stupid ø

Disco shoes

bf93fe44.jpg

Every drag queen's Utopia. (although they look tatty now.)

Awww, I love it when goffs get angry at God. It makes me want to brew them some tea and Kram them until their makeup stains my shirt. <3

SHIIIIITE! I have a German translation to do for tomorrow. I'd best vamoos! Have fun in Malmöööö! *krams*

Haha awesome! I'm dissapointed in the backcomb though dear. You look more windswept that hedge head. Still hobo though :D *has urge to backcomb hair*

Ten years from now, Pelle changes his name to Såtän McEvil and stalks the streets of John's shopping, looking for the door to the underworld.

Artist's impression of Teh Krassssssss

3211.jpg

I have been mentally destroyed for life now. NEVER google 'goth boy'

<3!

I've got an Antony poster innit!

*Edit* Noticed my grammar mistake?

"When the adverbial postposition 'innit' is used, the first person present tense of 'to have' is 'iz', thus "I'z got an Antony poster innit!" Also, the comma preceding innit must be omitted, unless 'innit' isn't used as a decorative confirmation, but as a proper question."

(Oxford English Grammar, p 249ff)

<3!

I've got an Antony poster innit!

*Edit* Noticed my grammar mistake?

"When the adverbial postposition 'innit' is used, the first person present tense of 'to have' is 'iz', thus "I'z got an Antony poster innit!" Also, the comma preceding innit must be omitted, unless 'innit' isn't used as a decorative confirmation, but as a proper question."

(Oxford English Grammar, p 249ff)

:LOL: *can't breathe* :LOL: s a bit more.

So on a scale of 1-500, how good was Antony, and did you pinch his tranny ass?

498, I didn't get to kiss him.

The Dutchie I spoke to on the bus home had seen Antony loads of times, and he said this was the best show, very special.

And I swiped a poster on the way out.

And I read my Basque grammar book in French on the train there and home. Ongi etorri innit.

All in all a nice trip.

Woooooow *estrokes the poster*

that guy's moolay is soooo cool.

Hell I'm drunk. I've been hallucinationg cyclists. Huzah for language studens and teacghers' night out.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmbasque let's form a sepratuist group.