going to download them now, i'll let you know

what did you think?

I have been listening to them pretty vigorously and think that maybe the vocals are a little too dark.

additional opinions would be appreciated.

by the way...

branson t-shirts came in... I think they look super gnarly.

0924091203.jpg

It's not my band it's my son's band.

http://www.myspace.com/systemglitchband

They're called System Glitch and they've been together since they were 13.

They're 17 now and have a few gigs under their belt as well.

He's changed his name from Graham to Logan for personal reasons, he plays drums and is the singer in the band. Co-songwriter as well with Karl, aka Beano.

He doesn't do message boards unless it's to do with xbox360 lol. That's why I'm plugging it for him.

It was really good. I got some new longer sticks I can't usually get, which makes it miles easier to play. There were LOADS of young jailbait girls which is fun when they're screaming at you. Quite a mental moshpit. All in all a good gig, much better than I expected. Thanks for asking!

It was really good. I got some new longer sticks I can't usually get, which makes it miles easier to play. There were LOADS of young jailbait girls which is fun when they're screaming at you. Quite a mental moshpit. All in all a good gig, much better than I expected. Thanks for asking!

So you drum!

NICE!

Doesn't it get annoying when everyone stands in front of you though so all you see is the other band members arses?

So you drum!

NICE!

Doesn't it get annoying when everyone stands in front of you though so all you see is the other band members arses?

It's annoying that I can't see the crowd as much. I played bass for years and I liked being up front. I didn't really want to play drums, I just do it because our drummer left. It's still fun though, and I don't really mind being at the back.

What's annoying is having to set up the bass rig for every gig!

It's annoying that I can't see the crowd as much. I played bass for years and I liked being up front. I didn't really want to play drums, I just do it because our drummer left. It's still fun though, and I don't really mind being at the back.

What's annoying is having to set up the bass rig for every gig!

Yeah, but playing drums shouldn't be classed as a lesser instrument. My boyfriend has been getting this crap with his band for years, right down to people in the band just placing their drinks on his drum kit, or even sitting on it during a gig!

A musical instrument that you have to take time to learn should be just as visible as the next. I hate having to struggle to see every member of a band.

I had a friend, years ago, he was a fantastic drummer, but sadly at the age of just 29 he died. Even sadder was that every gig photo of them playing, you couldn't see him. It got into the local paper, but the photo they used was a really grainy one from a rehearsal.