Muse featured in the "Twilight Special Edition DVD"

Kylee

THIS as in, it gets whored around like a cheap hooker and abused by its pimp (aka Stephenie Meyer) until all the money that can be squeezed out of it has happened, then it's just dressed up to make it look fancy and new again (ie: SMBH LIVE @ Wembley) to re-drag in the fans and exploited for even MORE money.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Well said - I think you've just sum up the whole situation...

Just take SMBH you greedy fanwhores and leave the rest of Muse alone pls.....

I hope that they do - I don't think I can face another Muse song being abused like that...

I'm in need of some good Twilight ranting about now. I've been fine lately for the most part until yesterday, I got this notification on Facebook asking me to add this Muse application, but it's the TWILIGHT Muse application. Hence it's the live version of SMBH @ Wembley and it's got all this Twilight shit around it as a border telling everyone to buy the books/buy the DVD/go see it in theaters (isn't it done playing by now? Jesus....) And I was just thinking, I hope to GOD they don't use another catchy Muse song in the 2nd film because I would hate to see THIS happen to it. THIS as in, it gets whored around like a cheap hooker and abused by its pimp (aka Stephenie Meyer) until all the money that can be squeezed out of it has happened, then it's just dressed up to make it look fancy and new again (ie: SMBH LIVE @ Wembley) to re-drag in the fans and exploited for even MORE money.

For God's sake it's like kicking a dead horse what Twilight/Meyer has done to SMBH. It is such an annoying song to me now because now all I think when I hear it are fangirls in the background going OMG THIS SONG WAS IN TWILIGHT BASEBALL SCENE IT'S SO PERFECT AND EDWARD WAS RUNNING AND THEN I JIZZED IN MY PANTS!

Just take SMBH you greedy fanwhores and leave the rest of Muse alone pls.....

That's so true. :LOL:

I don't listen to SMBH anymore either. I end up thinking about Twilight. :noey:

Rumours Sing for Absolution could be in the second film. Crap, I love(d) that song. :(

What!? :mad: Where did you hear that?

Right, that's it. Get your pitchforks, Musers. :fear:

As a collector, it's difficult for me to miss out on swiping anything this band is related to...

But goddammit, I hate Twilight so much...

*grinds teeth*

(sorry, Twilight fans... nothing personal)

Haha I feel exactly the same way. I want to support muse but I don't know if I want to support SM in the process. *shudder*

That's so true. :LOL:

I don't listen to SMBH anymore either. I end up thinking about Twilight. :noey:

But SMBH is a great song! You can't give up! Not because of those... those motherf*ckers twitards! :supersad:

Yes, they massacred (are massacring) the poor song, but I still love it as any Muse song, and I don't care if I end up being attacked by them-who-must-not-be named for listening it (:rolleyes:).

I knew and started loving the song way before Twatlight. I remember the first time I saw the video, and the time I sang it at the gig. Those moments were so great! :$

[/sentimental rant]

No, really. I won't stop loving any Muse song, even if those bastards use them all (ALL) :mad:

Yeah me too... :unsure: Imagine getting to the gig hours early only to find twilight fans have already beated you on getting to the front. And then to wait in that cue for hours listening to them talk about Muse and twilight. *shudders*

I'm going to have nightmares tonight!

Rumours Sing for Absolution could be in the second film. Crap, I love(d) that song. :(

that's it! I had enough!:mad: *gets the katana*

What!? :mad: Where did you hear that?

Right, that's it. Get your pitchforks, Musers. :fear:

I prefer explosives :indiff:

i heard some rumors about hyper music.

but the thing is, whatever song they use, they're gonna use it.

and that's it. :indiff: there's nothing we can do. [bIG sad sigh]

noooooo :supersad: Hyper Music is one of my all-time favorite Muse songs! I would be so upset if that was abused like SMBH!

(I love how we treat the songs like our own children:LOL:) Starlight is just the "accident" that we try to pretend didn't happen....

i heard some rumors about hyper music.

but the thing is, whatever song they use, they're gonna use it.

and that's it. :indiff: there's nothing we can do. [bIG sad sigh]

wtf???!!! :eek::mad::eek:

THEY CANNOT HAVE HYPER MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:fear::fear: *defends Hyper Music and slay the heretic twilighters and their leader SM* :fear::fear:

How does that song relates to Twilight anyway?? After SMBH for baseball scene, what? Hyper Music for... Cullen's family picnic??

I was gonna quote something..anything..bt obviously everyone's against the combination of muse and twilight... i've seen the film once or twice but bfr i read all 5 books.. While i was reading them i was finding phrases or even whole paragraphs from muse songs in the chapters and then i found out that Stephanie Mayer was inspired by Muse.. without muse twilight wouldn't exist..it's nt a coincidence they put supermassive black hole at a critical point the film.. both muse lyrics and twilight share the passion, the mystery for the unknown.. i guess 90% of u guys just saw the movie.. well someone can only judge after reading all five books!

I'm intoxicated by ur very presence! u're my brand of heroine!!

I was gonna quote something..anything..bt obviously everyone's against the combination of muse and twilight... i've seen the film once or twice but bfr i read all 5 books.. While i was reading them i was finding phrases or even whole paragraphs from muse songs in the chapters and then i found out that Stephanie Mayer was inspired by Muse.. without muse twilight wouldn't exist..it's nt a coincidence they put supermassive black hole at a critical point the film.. both muse lyrics and twilight share the passion, the mystery for the unknown.. i guess 90% of u guys just saw the movie.. well someone can only judge after reading all five books!

I've read them...

Read them too so all my comments of not really seeing the muse inspiration are on based on my actual experience of reading the books... but I always thought they were 4 of them?? :wtf:

But SMBH is a great song! You can't give up! Not because of those... those motherf*ckers twitards! :supersad:

Yes, they massacred (are massacring) the poor song, but I still love it as any Muse song, and I don't care if I end up being attacked by them-who-must-not-be named for listening it (:rolleyes:).

I knew and started loving the song way before Twatlight. I remember the first time I saw the video, and the time I sang it at the gig. Those moments were so great! :$

[/sentimental rant]

No, really. I won't stop loving any Muse song, even if those bastards use them all (ALL) :mad:

My relationship with SMBH is on the rocks atm. :supersad: What do I do?

Aww hehe me too! I only first heard it in 2007 and thought it was an awesome song but that the video was really wierd and creepy! :LOL:

I like your thinking. :yesey:

I'm going to have nightmares tonight!

that's it! I had enough!:mad: *gets the katana*

I prefer explosives :indiff:

Let's bomb them!!! :mad::ninja:

(I love how we treat the songs like our own children:LOL:) Starlight is just the "accident" that we try to pretend didn't happen....

yeah, no there are 5....the last one is stephenie meyer's autobiography...oh wait, that's the first 4......hmmmmmm

:LOL::LOL:

That's so true.

I thought the 5th one was Twilight in Edwards P.O.V? I bet Smeyer had fun fantasing being Edward eehhh :eyebrows:

Archived