Muse featured in the "Twilight Special Edition DVD"

Kylee

A blog posted on Stephenie Meyer's blog:

I apologize for forgetting to post the DVD release date yesterday (I didn't realize that the Amazon page doesn't have the information yet). The Twilight DVD will be released on Saturday, March 21st. Although I'm sure most of you have already pre-ordered your 'Special Edition' DVD's by now, I thought I would post the special feature information that Summit sent in case you haven't seen it anywhere else yet:

SPECIAL FEATURES — DISC ONE

* Five extended scenes with director introductions

* Audio commentary (Catherine Hardwicke, Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart)

* Three music videos (Muse, Paramore, Linkin Park)

SPECIAL FEATURES — DISC TWO

* Five deleted scenes with director introductions

* Seven-part documentary: "The Adventure Begins: The Journey from Page to Screen"

* Comic-Con Phenomenon featurette

* And more!

So, if you have not pre-ordered the movie already, you can click here to do so. Have a great day — just 10 weeks left until you can watch Twilight in the comfort of your own home!

Now I'm sure we'll all be rushing to get our pre-orders!

Does she have to involve Muse in every fucking thing she releases? :mad:

What's wrong with that?!

When I saw this thread, I thought there is some Muse special featured like they visiting the movie site or something like that.... :stunned: Lol

But omg guys, nothing more valuble to own than TWILIGHT + MUSE! the most perfect combination.

Wait, so muse PERFORMING smbh? Special live performance for the dvd, or a performance that's already been seen?

I do hope it's Muse performing on the set of Twilight with Edward and Bella. Oh oh and that smeyer can fill in for Morgan and carve out an epic cabasa solo!

olol could you imagine that

I do hope it's Muse performing on the set of Twilight with Edward and Bella. Oh oh and that smeyer can fill in for Morgan and carve out an epic cabasa solo!

olol could you imagine that

The hell, yes! And then, Matt, Dom and Chris start to shine like beautiful vampires! I think I just had an epiphany!

:facepalm:

do you want to traumatize us all?:stunned:

Oh, no, no. The thing is that I think they would be great Edwards ;)

Believe in me: I traumatized myself first just because of that sudden and unexpected thought. I love your sig, by the way.

It is a shame really that such a great band is associated with shite such as this. :(

It's a shame indeed. Some Twilight fans always go like "What's wrong with the fact that we discovered this amazing band because of a movie? Maybe some Muse fans did the same". And I always tell them that there's NOTHING wrong with that, but if you add Twilight into that statement, everything goes down.

I'm into this fight we've had in YouTube for quite a long time: Muse fans against Twilight Fans, all of this, in Supermassive Black Hole official video. They don't want to understand that the problem here is Twilight. We didn't have any problem when Muse songs were used in Swordfish, 300, Watchmen, Guerlain, Dior or Seven Pounds, did we? They also think we hate Twilight because we want to. And what about the ones who have read the entire saga and think those books are shite? Those Twilighters are blind as hell.

Saddly, this will continue forever :noey:

Oh, no, no. The thing is that I think they would be great Edwards ;)

Believe in me: I traumatized myself first just because of that sudden and unexpected thought. I love your sig, by the way.

It's a shame indeed. Some Twilight fans always go like "What's wrong with the fact that we discovered this amazing band because of a movie? Maybe some Muse fans did the same". And I always tell them that there's NOTHING wrong with that, but if you add Twilight into that statement, everything goes down.

I'm into this fight we've had in YouTube for quite a long time: Muse fans against Twilight Fans, all of this, in Supermassive Black Hole official video. They don't want to understand that the problem here is Twilight. We didn't have any problem when Muse songs were used in Swordfish, 300, Watchmen, Guerlain, Dior or Seven Pounds, did we? They also think we hate Twilight because we want to. And what about the ones who have read the entire saga and think those books are shite? Those Twilighters are blind as hell.

Saddly, this will continue forever :noey:

Exactly. :noey: Even though I think it's stupid that it took a book for them to discover the band, I don't have an issue with it. It's just the fact they associate the band with the saga.

And yeah! I'm always arguing with them on youtube too. Their Twilight comments on the Muse videos are just so infuriating. They think the saga is a gift from the gods, when infact it is the complete opposite. It's stupid that they think we hate Twilight just for being Muse fans. I've read the saga and I honestly though it was shite.

I hope it doesn't continue forever. I just wish Smeyer would stop associating Muse with every thing she releases. We get the point okay, she likes Muse. Big deal. She doesn't have to preach it everywhere to her obsessive fangirl army. :rolleyes:

Archived