• 2 weeks later...

Can someone please explain to me what's this thread about? I tried to understand but I can't. Someone has been making a muse "movie" (?) for 4 years and there are 120 pages about people who complain that it takes so long?!?

Can someone please explain to me what's this thread about? I tried to understand but I can't. Someone has been making a muse "movie" (?) for 4 years and there are 120 pages about people who complain that it takes so long?!?

Not at all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Its real.

All im saying is its all going on behind the scenes, few know what im talking about here but one day soon there will be a link. A link that will take you to musebootlegs directly to download it. No waiting.

Concentrate on the 2nd law and it'll appear as a nice little bonus out the blue very shortly.

<3

Its real.

All im saying is its all going on behind the scenes, few know what im talking about here but one day soon there will be a link. A link that will take you to musebootlegs directly to download it. No waiting.

Concentrate on the 2nd law and it'll appear as a nice little bonus out the blue very shortly.

YEEEEEEEEEEEES! batmanrave.gif

Archived