• 2 weeks later...

I'll be away for a week in a couple of days, when i get back im going to get some concrete release dates announced, me and Liz will be aiming to have the screenings on the same day, UK and LA. We both have our venues standing by.

I know alot will think this release for the screening is dragging but there is a hell of alot of planning thats going into this, mainly for the UKs afterparty, and i dont want to announce anything till absolutley everything is in place and ready to go. Its got to the point where I feel this project has gone on for a ridiculously long time and I just want to get it out there.

I do hope though when the rest of you guys see it you'll know how much time has been put into it, that also goes for the DVD overall with its language subtitles etc and that will justify the wait.

I'll be updating as soon as i get back as said with some concrete details.

I'll be away for a week in a couple of days, when i get back im going to get some concrete release dates announced, me and Liz will be aiming to have the screenings on the same day, UK and LA. We both have our venues standing by.

I know alot will think this release for the screening is dragging but there is a hell of alot of planning thats going into this, mainly for the UKs afterparty, and i dont want to announce anything till absolutley everything is in place and ready to go. Its got to the point where I feel this project has gone on for a ridiculously long time and I just want to get it out there.

I do hope though when the rest of you guys see it you'll know how much time has been put into it, that also goes for the DVD overall with its language subtitles etc and that will justify the wait.

Looking forward to it :) I'd like to make the LA screening but school tends to get in the way of things..... thanks for all your hard work, Liam!

Thanks for this. Was beginning to think that it had fallen by the wayside, as heard nothing for a while :( it'll be great to see it all finally happen for real.

BUT

Please pretty please can you give plenty of notice re dates? Coz some of us can't just take off at the drop of a hat - work, childcare etc... Basically, I need at least a week to rejuggle RLC and arrange "cover" - otherwise I'm not likely to make it *snif*

Much obliged :)

Thanks for this. Was beginning to think that it had fallen by the wayside, as heard nothing for a while :( it'll be great to see it all finally happen for real.

BUT

Please pretty please can you give plenty of notice re dates? Coz some of us can't just take off at the drop of a hat - work, childcare etc... Basically, I need at least a week to rejuggle RLC and arrange "cover" - otherwise I'm not likely to make it *snif*

i think you'll know as soon as its all ironed out.. this has loads of planning and this is in people's spare time when they are not studying or working. look towards end of June-ish

Thanks guys for all the support.

dw ill give atleast 3 weeks notice prior to the set date, when im back after my trip me and Liz will be setting the confirmed screening date.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived