Thank you, Muse, thank you

gocanux

The site will no longer allow photos as attachments---must be full. We'll have to find a way to put them somewhere else and post the link. All you computer savvy people, don't laugh at me!

Manuella, isn't it nearly 2 AM there? Don;t you sleep?

2am... so what? thats what time it is right now here... hahaha. we just got done watching a movie.

Gocanux, have just read this thread, been away for a bit.

One of the nicer ones.

I echo, and emphatically agree with all the comments about Muse's concerts, and the guys themselves. Humanity is what it's all about. And their music? Sublime to the profane...

Enjoy, all you Earls Court concert go'ers... I'll be sev thousand feet in the air on a plane by then ...sigh.

Heyy I know I was up late but I was putting together all my muse videos and other music videos so they'd be ready to start preparing for putting them on DVD and stuff. plus we watched a movie. plus my first final isnt until tomorrow night. btw satan, thank you for the glastonbury thing! SO amazing!

Heyy I know I was up late but I was putting together all my muse videos and other music videos so they'd be ready to start preparing for putting them on DVD and stuff. plus we watched a movie. plus my first final isnt until tomorrow night. btw satan, thank you for the glastonbury thing! SO amazing!

I'm telling you dude, pipe that file through a big screen tv and a hefty sound system and you got a concert in your living room!! :)

Invite some friends over if you do it and make a party of it.

Finally was able to have my new favorite voice mail transferred from my work # to my home email. I called my office from the concert on Wednesday, so now I have my own bootleg recording of B&H! Tee sound quality is horrible, but I don't really care, because it brings back a bit of the feelings from that night. Thank you, Muse; you truly are the best, and have changed my world!

Finally was able to have my new favorite voice mail transferred from my work # to my home email. I called my office from the concert on Wednesday, so now I have my own bootleg recording of B&H! Tee sound quality is horrible, but I don't really care, because it brings back a bit of the feelings from that night. Thank you, Muse; you truly are the best, and have changed my world!

Wait until I get those video clips up...

Not the best sound quality but they bring back memories. The video clips are the shit really. Especially the newborn clip.

Found a cd "Newborn Parisian" with tracks from both their concerts in

Paris Sept 10/03 and London Sept 18/03. Some tracks are repeated in

both concerts but who cares?! It's a good addition to my Muse collection.

It's the same I bought...

I've the GlastoDVD too, but have no DVD burner and just a DSL connection :(

Archived