Thank you, Muse, thank you

gocanux

Now that they've finally decided to play Hysteria at Kroq is has been number one on their daily countdown. Also everytime Tiro or Hysteria are played the DJ's always mention how awesome and how they stole the show at Almost Acoustic night one. After a years of bugging and bragging to them about Muse I can't help but think " I told you so" when I listen to them talk about their performance.

I have to agree too that moving around is certainly good and builds character as well as allows people to "accept" others and embrace different cultures.

Anyway will you be listening to xfm tomorrow?

character...

yes. i think that's what i have...

i don't really like moving because of all the work,

but i've learned to make myself comfortable in just about any environment.

when you go on a trip with me, you will commonly find me calling the hotel "home".

i wanted to listen to the xfm thing, but i don't believe i have the software and my family won't let me use the internet during the day! :'(

I think I know what you mean----it would have been great to see them live again, but the venue sounds a bit too big. My experience was so much more intense and amazing at the LA Wiltern show than at the EndFest at a huge outdoor amphitheater. But given the chance, I'd repeat either one in a heartbeat! How about a concert at the Gorge in central Washington? What a setting for Muse that would be.....

I think I know what you mean----it would have been great to see them live again, but the venue sounds a bit too big. My experience was so much more intense and amazing at the LA Wiltern show than at the EndFest at a huge outdoor amphitheater. But given the chance, I'd repeat either one in a heartbeat! How about a concert at the Gorge in central Washington? What a setting for Muse that would be.....

Yeah, I think a venue of 2-3k people is good enough. Maybe 5k at most. 20k would...make it hard to get that personal feel, though I"m sure I"d still enjoy it.

I want them to come back to Brick by Brick. ;) LOL, that palce is too tiny for them now....I think the Spreckles Theater would do them all right...and then there's COX for when they get really big. That sounds wrong...

Do you know how to log on? I have gone to the xfm site and can't get any address to long on to.

To listen to the radio you just go to http://www.xfm.co.uk and you just click on listen now its music response at the moment, i think feeder is playing. If thats not what you are talking about sorry but i just saw Xfm and thought thats what you were talking about :)

I sure hope someone on the site posts a link to the recording, for those of us who had to work. As I write this, I can see fropm my office window the late afternoon sun creating an eerie wintry glow on the glaciers of Mt Rainier, our local 14,500 ft volcano. Odd to think that it is nearly midnight in England, and the lads are probably either exhausted from touring and ready to pack it in, or energized for one last great post-concert party. Thanks, Muse, for the best concerts ever, and we are all looking forward to the next tour and CD!

And I'm wishing for a San Diego stop. ;)

Come on guys you knooooooow you luuuuuv San Diego. Not sure what the Spreckle's theater capacity is, but I'm sure it would be a good place for you guys to have a show. :) It's like the Wiltern in that it's an old theater.

I do have family in Seattle though, so if I can round up the airfare maybe I'll swing by your neck of the woods if they're in town. :)

Hey I just wanted to let "Satan" know that it was really cool that I got to see Muse in concert in LA, as well as, know who you are because I remember your drawings that you were showing to the band. They were awesome drawings! I was waiting out there too in the cold but it was sooo worth it! I can't believe you fly out to places to see them. I think you should be the next person to go up stage and do something to entertain the crowd

Hey I just wanted to let "Satan" know that it was really cool that I got to see Muse in concert in LA, as well as, know who you are because I remember your drawings that you were showing to the band. They were awesome drawings! I was waiting out there too in the cold but it was sooo worth it! I can't believe you fly out to places to see them. I think you should be the next person to go up stage and do something to entertain the crowd

Like OMG, who are you??? Lol!! There were so many people I waited out in the cold with, which one are you?? I can't tell by your screen name. You're not candice are you?

For those of you who were at work and couldn't listen to the broadcast

if you go to invictus.softmeg.com and into the media downloads you will be able to hear most of the songs played at Earls. If you go into the videos you can see and hear their new song "A crying shame". I think that "Des" (under the Ottawa video) is a superior song, but I am so happy to hear anything new. It was a fabulous concert and once again Muse did it wth style and took their fans into their last transe of 2004.

I have been reading all this thread and I can't believe my eyes: Muse...approachable to the fans??? :eek: It only must happen in the States, that's not fair :'(

Otherwise, I'm very moved with your comments, very nice :happy:

Like my new friend "Satan", I too have the evidence to prove that Muse are very approachable and genuine to their fans. Of all the signed items, my favorite must be the shirt they signed while I was wearing it! ("They signed my wife's rack!" my husband said when he saw it!)

Once again, Muse, thank you for a great concert and personal experience for us lucky US fans, and we're looking forward to more in the near future! But please come to Seattle this time----though I'll be flying to wherever you are playing if need be....

I have been reading all this thread and I can't believe my eyes: Muse...approachable to the fans??? :eek: It only must happen in the States, that's not fair :'(

Otherwise, I'm very moved with your comments, very nice :happy:

Adding to the previous replies to your comment, in my personal experience, they were extremely caring and genuinely sweet, taking the time to see me backstage. I will always cherish meeting them.

Thank You MUSE for Earls Court 19/12/04, its was absolutly amazing, far better than I was expecting, and expectations were high as I've got the Hullaballo DVD (its my favourite DVD)! The concert has left me feeling happy for days, this is great just before christmas!

Hard to believe this is the only thank-you post from the throngs who were lucky enough to be at the Earls Court shows. Maybe there are some in all the other EC threads?? You Londoners are being outdone by the LA crowd!

i wish i could have gone.

they need to come back to rochester (NY).

you all are invited to try and squeeze a spot on my floor in my house if you fly around to see them. lol

we will party like it's going out of stlye afterwards.

hell, maybe we can talk them into coming over and partying.

*sigh* what a nice dream that would be... :rolleyes:

i wish i could have gone.

they need to come back to rochester (NY).

you all are invited to try and squeeze a spot on my floor in my house if you fly around to see them. lol

we will party like it's going out of stlye afterwards.

hell, maybe we can talk them into coming over and partying.

*sigh* what a nice dream that would be... :rolleyes:

Maybe they're listening. *Shouts* Oi! Muse come over and party!

Yeah.... maybe the world needs a little shout sometimes at it.

Archived