sunglasses :confused:

From (I believe) the Photogenic Matt thread, a euphemism for the male anatomic features as seen as a nice incidental in a photo....

Does anyone else think the Chuck Taylors are a nice addition to the costume? And the office setting raises all sorts of interesting questions.

Guest dunce
From (I believe) the Photogenic Matt thread, a euphemism for the male anatomic features as seen as a nice incidental in a photo....

Does anyone else think the Chuck Taylors are a nice addition to the costume? And the office setting raises all sorts of interesting questions.

:LOL:

thundcat6etcopy.jpg

OH...MY...FUCKING..GOD....

i think i'm going to have nightmares tonight...

but it was well funny. :LOL:

the whole office thing broght to mind all the jokes my boyfriend has made about how i should be a secretary,b ut i wouldn't ever come out from under the desk. lol

some day i will understand the interest in fuckign in the office. hmmm...

OH...MY...FUCKING..GOD....

i think i'm going to have nightmares tonight...

but it was well funny. :LOL: QUOTE]

So, any nightmares, Sue?

BTW, who photoshopped this in the first place? Obviously not me, I haven't a clue how to use photoshop. Someone with a very sick mind! And where is the original photo from? A self portrait of the photoshopper himself?

actually, i think i did have a nightmare that night. lol

i'm just having a lot of trouble sleeping lately though.

i'm a bit distraught over the fact my beau is moving away. :'(

I'm sure Tom will be glad to hear that it wasn't that "interesting" picture of him keeping you awake!

Just noticed, it looks like the driver is putting his head out the window to hurl....Odd photo!

Nah I think he's just looking out the window for traffic before he drives off...being a careful driver with such precious cargo on board!

Archived