How could you have missed hearing about this, and you an Austin Crew member? You can see it in post 1305 of the Thank You thread; I won't even try to post the link because I never seem to get it right.

The band autographed an Absolution shirt and inscribed it: :"To Musemom"------and Tom brought it out to me before the concert. And you wonder why I love Tom so!

IMG_0710.JPG

There ya go :D

Ok, I gotta know, where do I sign up to be a MuseMom because I want to receive one of those shirts next time they tour! :) I could be the Texas MuseMom or the Southern Coast MuseMom. :D Any other requirements besides being a mom and a huge Muse fan??

Ok, I gotta know, where do I sign up to be a MuseMom because I want to receive one of those shirts next time they tour! :) I could be the Texas MuseMom or the Southern Coast MuseMom. :D Any other requirements besides being a mom and a huge Muse fan??

Apparently your offspring must also be major Muse fans; the family that Muses together, ......

Apparently your offspring must also be major Muse fans; the family that Muses together, ......

Ah, I see. Well I am working on that but he is a bit young at the moment (only 8). :rolleyes: He does like Hysteria and TIRO (he sings along when my cell phone rings and plays TIRO) but he's young yet to be a fanatic. :LOL: *sigh* foiled by a technicality!

Ah, I see. Well I am working on that but he is a bit young at the moment (only 8). :rolleyes: He does like Hysteria and TIRO (he sings along when my cell phone rings and plays TIRO) but he's young yet to be a fanatic. :LOL: *sigh* foiled by a technicality!

All in good time, my child, all in good time.

that's the best part about tom in my opinion.

if you ask him nicely, he'll usually go fetch you autographs.

but i have HIS autograph, so i suppose i PWN all of joos! *laughs crazily*

i have that yellow shirt too.

i'm not a big fan of yellow, but it was worth it to have a muse shirt.

in fact, i'm wearing it right now, thinking about the concert. lol

i have that yellow shirt too.

i'm not a big fan of yellow, but it was worth it to have a muse shirt.

in fact, i'm wearing it right now, thinking about the concert. lol

Of course I have Tom's autograph too. And he didn't "fetch me" the autographs, he presented me with my Musemom shirt; big difference IMO. Tom is wonderful because he is, well, Tom!

And yellow is not my favorite color on me, but that is of course now my favorite shirt!

i am soooooo smart!!!!!!!!

and i finally have the grades to prove it...

(after all 3 of my museventures during the last few weeks of school and finals, i managed a 3.75... me=awesome)

still jealous of the gifty.... :D

:D! yeah, I asked Tom to sign my huge concert poster too -- I said we (referring to the boarders, but I dont think he got that) call him the 4th member of Muse and he said "that's sweet of you!" and signed it. ahh. he's such greatness. :happy:

Archived