Presale/Early Access ticket questions

imjesscreative

No code for me yet either. I've e-mailed but haven't heard back yet and won't have unlimited access to my -email tomorrow, so I hope I get a response soon.

What happened to the seamless member pre-sales of the previous tours?? Had to spend $30 this time, but got the album free with my ticket order last time. :p

Hi, I have the same problem as some of you. I have not yet received the mail with the early access information and code. I already checked spam and junk folders. I also sent an email to the address indicated in the FAQs (Museearlyaccess@wmgcustomerservice.com), as well as contacted the store. Nothing yet.

Is there anything else I can do? Is this normal? I'm a little disappointed ...

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Have emailed warners and no reply and still have no pre acess code from purchase of album in september, had the email to say it would be sent closer to sale, have checked junk/spam, anyone got any suggestions thats printable

as its midnight on monday and I am really getting angry now, grrrr :mad::mad::mad:

Hi everyone,

wanted to share too that i bought the album last week from the official store (that redirected me to itunes) but did not receive any code either for the pre sale ticket.

Sent an email to Museearlyaccess@wmgcustomerservice.com but did not have any answers.

it's now 2 hours from the opening of the pre sale and nothing in the mailbox

really hope i get this email.

At least i hope i can get tickets at 1pm ...

good luck to you guys

Have emailed warners and no reply and still have no pre acess code from purchase of album in september, had the email to say it would be sent closer to sale, have checked junk/spam, anyone got any suggestions thats printable

as its midnight on monday and I am really getting angry now, grrrr :mad::mad::mad:

I found mine in the promotions tab on Gmail. Don't know if that helps at all.

Those of you who didn't get the early access code, don't worry; it wasn't worth having. I tried to get tickets for June 1 London Stadium and was offered tickets at either £185 or £319 each. They can shove those overpriced suppositories where the sun don't shine. I'll try again at 1pm. If that fails, I will try the venue's presale on Thursday.:mad:

Those of you who didn't get the early access code, don't worry; it wasn't worth having. I tried to get tickets for June 1 London Stadium and was offered tickets at either £185 or £319 each. They can shove those overpriced suppositories where the sun don't shine. I'll try again at 1pm. If that fails, I will try the venue's presale on Thursday.:mad:

Funnily enough, I wasn't asked for a code. WTF was THAT about?:eek:

There are two separate sales pages - one for the enhanced/premium tickets (which are those prices) and one for regular tickets. Had no issue getting a GA ticket for London!